$124
  • Restaurant
$67
$87
$93
All reviewsgated parkingbest westernsfront deskwestern hotelsroom was cleanparking lotwould stay here againbiscuitsexcellent hotelcontinental breakfastenjoyed my staythe breakfast areagreat place to stayfencebwmsdispenser
Reviewed July 28, 2013

We stayed here because of its proximity to the hospital. The rooms were clean and the beds were very comfortable. The check-in was very easy and the staff was extremely nice and helpful. The staff also immediately explained the reason for the fence around the parking lot. For the price, if needed, I would definitely choose this hotel again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Room had to be recleaned and not worth the money. I stayed because I could not find another hotel in the immediate area. The breakfest was cold and the choices were limited. I made a request for more blankets and was told they were out. The parking area was very dusty and sheet rock material all over the parking area.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed July 1, 2013

The hotel was very nice. But there were a few issues I had. One, the rooms are very cold upon arrival. There are two different thermostats for the suite we were in which was confusing. We turned the temperature up on one of them, but not the other. Our baby woke up in the middle of night because of the cold. It took five minutes to find the other thermostat. Do the rooms really need to be 65 when you arrive?

I really liked the beds, a little noisey, but very comfy.

The breakfast wasn't amazing, mostly breads. I had a waffle from their waffle maker. There was no bacon, or biscuits. Maybe I picked the wrong morning. The big plus on their breakfast was eco-friendly plastic ware. It was clearly better for the enviroment, and easy to use.

The staff was helpful, recommending a restaurant that we really enjoyed.

Beware of the workout room that doesn't have a handle on the inside. We got locked in!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 27, 2013

We booked a stop at the Best Western Executive Inn in Jackson, Mississippi, located close to Interstate 55 and about mile or two from the state capitol, because it would be the last stop on our two-week trip to the Deep South. On our last day, we left Madewood Plantation in Napoleonville, Louisiana, visited historic Houmas House Plantation and Gardens, then drove to Jackson to spend the night. The following day, we drove 12 hours and 700 miles to our home in Chicago. On our driving trips, we usually choose Best Western. We have found they are very clean with large rooms and good breakfasts and large television screens, some with HD channels. The Best Western in Jackson had an additional and very unique plus, a secure parking lot that was gated. Only people with rooms could get in or out. I have never experienced that before and I found it very satisfying. Good for Best Western. The staff was very helpful. The room was large with a large couch and armchair and a king-sized bed and lots of closet space. The manager, Dave Patel, greeted me as we left at 2 o'clock in the morning.

Room Tip: We asked for and received a large room with a king-sized bed on the first floor, close to the exit where our car was parked. Room 121 gets five stars.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Taylor B
Reviewed June 22, 2013

This rooms here are immaculate and very clean. Very large rooms, huge televisions with HD channels, breakfast was great with sausage, scrambled eggs, etc...and service was wonderful. Lashunda was great! I will be back!

• Stayed: July 2012