$109
  • Restaurant
$67
$87
$93
All reviewsgated parkingbest westernsfront deskwestern hotelsroom was cleanparking lotwould stay here againbiscuitsexcellent hotelcontinental breakfastenjoyed my staythe breakfast areagreat place to stayfencebwmsdispenser
Reviewed May 5, 2013

My husband and i reserved our room because we choice to go to Jackson.I choose this hotel based on its reviews and proximity to the interstate and resturants.My husband and i will not hesitate to stay again.On the positive side,the hotel met my number criteria which everything was quiet,comfortable,and clean.I enjoyed my stay.Beautiful rooms.

Room Tip: Great hotel
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Love2Travel00101, Manager at Best Western Plus Jackson Downtown-Coliseum, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2013

Thank You for your review! We are doing our best in making this hotel the best Jackson has to offer. Hope to see you again soon! All the best!

Reviewed April 29, 2013

My sister and I booked a reservation at this hotel to attend a relative's funeral. When we returned for our second night of three our room had not been serviced properly so when I called to the front desk I was told to come to the desk to pick up the things I needed. I said that I was not going to do that as this was part of the service I was paying for and after a very angry rant the front desk clerk hung up on me. I plan to check out in the AM and get a refund and wnted to let the world know to avoid this property.

Room Tip: Avoid totally
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Wayne561
Love2Travel00101, Manager at Best Western Plus Jackson Downtown-Coliseum, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2013

Thank you very much in writing us a review. As a manager of Best Western Executive Inn, we take reviews very seriously and do whatever it is necessary to continue improving our hotel. As front desk is very busy throughout the day, we often ask guests if they would like to come down to the lobby to pick up anything they need so they don't have to wait to get the items needed as soon as possible. I apologize for the inconveniences that you experienced. I have used this experience as a training exercise for my front desk staff on ways of responding to guests needs. We have undergone massive renovations at Best Western Executive Inn and it's only getting better...we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed April 1, 2013

My husband and I were just passing through Jackson and needed a place to stay for the night. I choose this hotel based on it's reviews and proximity to the interstate. I would not hesitate to stay here again if necessary. On the positive side, the hotel met my number one criteria, which is cleanliness. It was clean but not immaculate. Next, the bed was comfortable, and it had a lush and soft comforter on it. The room was fairly quiet; there was only occasional noise from the nearby interstate and absolutely none from other guest rooms. The room decor was modern and visually pleasing to me. The room also had quite a large TV.
On the negative side, the outside of the hotel was visually unappealing. It looks quite different from the online picture. It is a very ugly purplish color, has no landscaping, and is completely surrounded by a fence. It requires a guest key to even enter the parking lot (I suppose this is good for security). The Shoney's restaurant, Waffle House, and some burger joint just across the small street are equally bleak looking. It certainly gives the appearance of being in a bad part of town. However, the desk clerk explained that the place is close to the state fairgrounds and the coliseum, and the fence is to keep non-guests from using the parking lot. The dining area in the hotel is also unappealing. It was dark and the lobby was cluttered with numerous renovation supplies. Breakfast was just okay. The bacon was absolutely flavorless and the sausage extremely fatty, but the cook did a great job on the eggs. However, breakfast would have been greatly enhanced by the addition of some gravy. Lastly, the rooms towels were so rough that they felt like sandpaper.

Room Tip: Choose a room opposite from the side facing the interstate to eliminate any traffic noise.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Janey S

Thank You very much for taking the time in writing a review for us! We enjoy taking care of our guests and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed February 27, 2013

My sister and I enjoyed our stay.The location is convenient.Walking distance to Shonneys and Waffle house.The hotel rooms are big with big bathroom.The beds are comfortable and big.The young lady at the front desk was niceI think her name is Britney.I will stay again.They were working on the hotel making it look better and that's the only thing but it was noisey.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Sheneka N

Thank You for your review. We now have 42 inch flat screen televisions with all channels in High Definition and have just finished renovating our lobby! We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed February 7, 2013