Red Roof Inn Jackson Downtown - Fairgrounds
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfront deskdowntown arealitehospitalpets
Reviewed September 12, 2012

From making the reservation, throughout the stay and checking out the staff at all levels was awesome!! Big thank you to Damaris Johnson for helping us with our stay. One person got sick and we had to split up and get another room. They were full but he found us a room!
For the price, it was a good deal. Room was clean.

Room Tip: We were in Jackson for a horse show. The location is great for the Equine Center. We only needed a place to sleep and bathe, so it was great for the price. Rooms on the west side are quieter.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 18, 2012

Everything was wonderful at the Red Roof Inn! There was nothing that I did not like. I loved every bit of my stay! The front desk was wonderful. The housekeepers were very helpful and sweet to me and my family. I couldn't have found a better hotel. I really enjoyed my stay!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
RedRoofJackson, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Jackson Downtown - Fairgrounds, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2012

Thank you for your good comments concerning your stay at the Red Roof Inn Jackson Fairgrounds. I am so glad that you had a pleasant stay. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed June 17, 2012

I really enjoyed staying at this Red Roof Inn. The housekeepers were great! Ace, Georgia and Laura were very helpful and sweet to me and my boyfriend! The front desk guy which I believe his name is Phillip made us feel right at home. Anything we needed, he helped and got it done for us. One night we needed something, and Lala was very helpful as well! The room was great and clean, and we give this hotel a ONE HUNDRED!!! Thanks for all of you alls help Red Roof Inn! We will be back.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple

I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Jackson Fairgrounds Red Roof. Feedback from our guests is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Thank you again for sharing your experience. We look forward to seeing you in your future travels.

Reviewed April 14, 2012

This is absolutely the most disgusting place I have ever stayed. We brought our cats and they stuck us in a nasty smoke drenched and DIRTY room. Yes it was DIRTY. HAD NOT BEEN CLEANED. There were candy wrappers and garbage under the bed. There was a soda cap and dirt and hair behind the door. It STUNK. It was ugly and the location is in a terrible area. Do not stay here.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Mike S

I would like to apologize that your recently stay at the Red Roof Inn Jackson Fairgrounds was not to your satifaction. These problems were out of the ordinary, and rest assure that corrective measures have been taken to address these problems. Thanks you for your comments.

Reviewed March 22, 2012

Hotel has been refurbished and offers a good solid value and is close to downtown. Shoneys and Waffle House plus a burger joint and convenience store basically next door. Good for a night or two stay or longer for construction workers, etc.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo