“The Best in Jackson, MS”
Review of Comfort Inn

Ranked #9 of 39 Hotels in Jackson
Enterprise, Alabama
“The Best in Jackson, MS”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Very professional and friendly staff. Breakfast was excellent. The bed was very comfortable. The hotel is in a safe and quiet location. We will definitely come back again. My family and I was here for a week.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Enterprise, Alabama
Reviewed March 30, 2013

The entire staff was very friendly. I have traveled a lot over the past 20 years and stayed in hotels that were $300 plus a night. This Comfort Inn in Jackson, MS top any that I have stayed in. The rooms are immaculate.

The breakfast was hot and delicious every morning!

Terry T.

1 Thank Terry T
Davenport, Florida
Reviewed March 14, 2013

The location was ideal for touring the city and the hotel was clean and nicely decorated with new furnishings. Gena at the front desk went above and beyond to help us with restaurant and other local choices. She obviously wants her guests to be happy with their stay at the hotel and in Jackson. Thank you!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank PatM677
Jackson
Reviewed March 6, 2013

A brand new Comfort Inn located just off the the highway next to a world famous horse arena. It is very quiet because of its location. No highway or other traffic noise. The staff is great and friendly. the price is perect too. I used to stay at hamton Inns, but no more. BTW, HD flat screed TVs in the rooms, that also have nice very clean and comfy beds!!!!

2 Thank Clark P
Sulphur Springs, Texas
Reviewed March 2, 2013

I loved my stay at this hotel. One of the main attractions for me is that everything was so new, and smelled new! Sometimes older hotels have an old musty smell.

Everything was to my liking- the room was clean and well kept, the computer I used worked just fine, the coffee was good, and the managers were super - they were friendly, yet also very professional. On my day off the manager offered to help me with brochures as she saw me passing thru the lobby- even though she was in the middle of a phone call. She politely asked the caller to hold for one moment and then gave me travel brochures of the Jackson area.

They made sure my wake up calls were put in and executed.

Good people who run the place... and will help you out in anyway possible and do so with a very positive attitude.

I would highly recommend Comfort Inn on 614 Monroe, Jackson , MS to anyone!!

Booneville, Mississippi, United States
Reviewed March 2, 2013

Best experience in Jackson overall before!!!! After traveling a long frustrated night, we arrived around 130am to check in our rooms. The greeting we recieved was as if it two oclock in the afternoon! !!! The desk clerk, all the staff, and guests made all visitors feel right at home and well respected! !!!!! To Comfort Inn, Thank you I have had a very great weekend from book-in to check-out!!!!!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family