Cabot Lodge Millsaps
GardenInn.com
  • Pool
$84
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $94/night.

$67
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Comfort Inn(Jackson)
$70
All reviewsmedical centerfree happy hourparking lottiny bathroomuniversity of mississippievening receptionbiscuits and gravyoutstanding breakfastincluded breakfastmedical reasonsva hospitalsecurity guardhot breakfast islounge areahotel is cleanbathroom doorfresh fruit
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Guest floors need a new coat of paint, ceiling tiles out of place, stained carpets, odor in rooms, you'd be better off at a major chain. This hotel is ready for an upgrade. Don't stay if you have allergies.

• Stayed: June 2013
Ronnie072, General Manager at Cabot Lodge Millsaps, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

Thank you for telling us about your experience while being a guest at the Cabot Lodge Millsaps. All of us are pleased to know that the service and Lobby were deemed to be pleasant. We are disappointed that we failed to provide you with a total pleasant experience of our facility.

However, we do value your comments and we have already had the guest floor corridor carpets cleaned and re-arranged the out of place ceiling tiles and we will strive to further make improvements.

Once again thank you for sharing your comments with us.

Ronnie Roe, General Manager

Reviewed May 16, 2013

My family and I stayed at the Cabot Lodge Millsaps for my daughter's graduation, May 9-13. The experience was horrible. The staff was rude and not helpful at all. They acted like they were doing me a favor by letting me stay in their hotel. Any number of things went wrong:
1) Toilet in room was broken
2) Phone in room was broken
3) Wi-Fi didn't work
4) housekeepers came to room at 8:15am to clean, banged on the door and almost broke it because the bar that prevents anyone from coming in was still locked because we were still asleep and we asked them to come back and they never came back.
5) The coffee continually ran out at the breakfast bar and the way was up to 20 minutes for a pot of coffee to be put out
The staff didn't care if they helped you or not. It was terrible!
This was the second bad experience that I have had in the past three weeks with this Cabot Lodge. I suggest you never go to this hotel. We will never stay there again.

Room Tip: Don't stay there.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 28, 2013

I travel to Jackson, MS frequently and I am glad I found the Cabot Lodge Millsaps. My first stay was in July, 2011, and I have been back to this hotel many times since. I really like the friendly, helpful staff, the free parking, the free breakfast with lots of selections, the free Wi-Fi, and the short drive to downtown. Overall, the hotel is an excellent value. The only reason I didn't give the hotel an "excellent" rating is because the rooms, although perfectly acceptable, are a little bit dated and the HVAC systems are a little noisy. But I have never had any problems whatsoever with this hotel, so I definitely recommend it.

Room Tip: The front desk staff is very willing to accommodate requests for room preferences.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Ronnie072, General Manager at Cabot Lodge Millsaps, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2013

Dear Mr. Paul H:

Thank you for your comments concerning the Cabot Lodge Millsaps. The entire Staff and I do appreciate hearing what our Guests have to say about our facility and services.

It is always our pleasure to serve our True Boss, the Hotel Guest.

Ronnie Roe

Reviewed April 28, 2013

I was here for a bridge tournament. I left the room early to play and my husband stayed in the room. He was going to have lunch out at about noon and was going to remove the DND sign from the door when he left.

At 11 AM there was a letter placed under the door stating since the sign was out the housekeepers would not clean the room. Are you kidding me? I have been in hotels all over the world and have never had a housekeeping service state they would not clean a room after
11 AM. They did give us clean towels.

I went to the desk to complain but got nowhere. There were housekeepers still on the floor in the afternoon. One would think that the policy would be to keep guests happy.

If this hotel has such a policy I think the guest should be informed of it upon check in.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

I wish to thank you for sharing your comments concerning your recent stay at the Cabot Lodge Millsaps. We do appreciate hearing from our guests whether with a good experience or a not so good experience.

I can tell you the situation you described is not our normal procedure and I have discussed this with both the Executive Housekeeper, who was not on duty during the period you were here, and the Room Attendant that serviced the area where your room was located.

I do apologize to you for this inconvenience and hope that you will allow us to be of service to you the next time you visit Jackson, Mississippi.

Ronnie Roe

Reviewed April 4, 2013

This hotel is very nice. It had a very nice breakfast alot to choose from. Popcorn popped for guest there. Very nice location and the staff were very nice and friendly. Rooms were a nice size and clean. Nice lounge to watch tv and visit if your with friends. Many restaurants near by.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Thank you so much for your kind compliments. We do enjoy knowing that our Guests like our facility and services.

Ronnie roe, General Manager