My family and I stayed at the Cabot Lodge Millsaps for my daughter's graduation, May 9-13. The experience was horrible. The staff was rude and not helpful at all. They acted like they were doing me a favor by letting me stay in their hotel. Any number of things went wrong:
1) Toilet in room was broken
2) Phone in room was broken
3) Wi-Fi didn't work
4) housekeepers came to room at 8:15am to clean, banged on the door and almost broke it because the bar that prevents anyone from coming in was still locked because we were still asleep and we asked them to come back and they never came back.
5) The coffee continually ran out at the breakfast bar and the way was up to 20 minutes for a pot of coffee to be put out
The staff didn't care if they helped you or not. It was terrible!
This was the second bad experience that I have had in the past three weeks with this Cabot Lodge. I suggest you never go to this hotel. We will never stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cabot Lodge Millsaps is the perfect headquarters hotel for both business and leisure travelers to Jackson, Mississippi. Our superb services and amenities coupled with Cabot Lodge warmth and hospitality will bring you back again and again. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and getaroom.com so you can book your Cabot Lodge Millsaps reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabot Lodge Millsaps Hotel Jackson
- Cabot Hotel Millsaps
- Cabot Hotel Jackson