See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 14, 2018

I booked this room through Choice Hotels and was guaranteed a 'pet-friendly' hotel. When I arrived the desk clerk kept asking me for some type of card I never heard of. After the fourth time of being asked, another guest informed the clerk that I was not in his group. When the clerk saw my dog (a dachshund) he was quick to let me know that they did not allow pets. I had to explain that the room was booked prior to arrival as a pet-friendly hotel and through whom I booked the room. The clerk then explained their pet policy.
Upon departure, I asked for a receipt and was told that it would be sent after the room was inspected for pet damage. As I was in a hurry I agreed and left. I received my receipt with no additional charges via e-mail.
The room itself was clean and comfortable however there was no desk chair. All in all, not a bad stay and would recomend it to someone who was traveling with a small pet (under 20 lbs.) but to make sure that the room is guaranteed as pet-friendly

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank DanH3176
Reviewed October 17, 2017 via mobile

Was pleasantly surprised with this hotel. Booked on line no problems and was politely greeted at front desk. Room was spacious and clean. Bed was comfortable and clean. No noises from hallway. Breakfast was good and hot. Would stay again and recommend.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 17, 2016

The Staff are hostile and lie to you when you confront them about double charging your credit card. They don't give you the rate they quote you and they won't give out the owners name when you have an issue. They are hateful and aggressive with their customers. Very BAD situation to be in... Don't Stay Here unless you don't mind paying more than quoted or being charged double on your card, and then waiting to get a refund. The cleaning service people were wonderful to deal with. The Manager Kenneth is very hostile and hateful and he lies.

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Kristie B
Reviewed September 21, 2015 via mobile

Booked this hotel thru Hotwire... I was very happy with the price but disappointed when I looked on Trip Advisor and saw the rooms. Luckily the hotel is renovating so my room didn't look as bad as the photos.
I was able to check in early but the woman at the front desk asked my three times if I was sure I didn't want a smoking room (granted I did just get out of a car where somebody was smoking)... After saying no for the third time I got a little snippy and said "I do not smoke". Other than that the hotel wasn't too bad... The room had a flat screen Tv, a microwave and fridge. My only complaint is that the couch in the room was super run down (I didn't even sit on it) my blanket had a few burn holes in it and the bath towels were small and super thin. I would stay at this hotel again because of the price and that my family lives in the area.

I would recommend you bring your own towel and blanket if your a snob like me!

Date of stay: September 2015
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed July 23, 2015

We were "greeted" at the night window by a young male, who's only word he spoke to us was "ID" when checking in. He pretty much just threw the ID back under the window then threw the room key car a moment later. No thanks, no welcome, no directions to room. The room was not nice, plugs hanging off the walls, dirty walls, and what looked like a dried bogey (thats a booger to our US friends) stuck to the sink. Air con was loud and there were lots of loud, rough looking people smoking God knows what outside their rooms. We went to get breakfast around 8.15, but all that was left out was 2-3 cereals. Needless to say we didn't bother with it and swiftly checked out and left.

Date of stay: July 2015