“Great stop for lunch or dinner!”
Review of Bon Ami - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bon Ami
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 4, 2012

The food at Bon Ami never disappoints. Whether you are in the mood to for something you've never had before or you want a solid meal. I love their Southwestern Ravioli but am watching calories so I chose the Tuna Nicoise. The atmosphere is appropriate for a business lunch or dinner. It is also suitable for more casual occasions. I was there with a friend and wore jeans and an untucked shirt. For dinner I would wear Khakis. The food was great as was the service. They don't have a liquor license so you can bring your own bottle of wine and they will uncork it for you at no charge and serve it as well.

Reviewed August 2, 2011

My daughter and I visited this restaurant on a Saturday afternoon. There wasn't anyone in the cafe and I was very surprised to see how small it was. There seemed to be another seating section, used for dinner. We ordered Bon Ami's cheeseburger and BLT. The cheeseburger was very good, melted cheese, onion and blue cheese mayo. My daughter liked that the BLT was on a croissant. Bon Ami serves their french fries as rounds, nicely seasoned. Our favorite part however, was the "blondie". Very sweet, with the brown sugar, served with coffee or vanilla ice cream. Overall, it was a slightly expensive but good lunch. Their Berry Tea is also very good!