Tripadvisor

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Farish
Description: Located in the heart of Jackson’s revitalized downtown area, Parlor Market specializes in Seasonal Southern cuisine, drawing inspiration and ingredients from local farmers, ranchers and deep rooted traditions. Parlor Market preserves the history of downtown Jackson with rich marble, original brick, and Antebellum wood dating back to 1858. Enjoy a pre-prohibition cocktail, a glass of Southern wine, or a beer from our extensive Southern beer list or fresh seafood from our marble topped oyster and ceviche bar. Let our team of award winning chefs inspire you with their creative dishes in our open kitchen. The Parlor Market ambiance, experience and service are unparalleled.
Reviewed January 21, 2020 via mobile

Fantastic place. Upscale, great food and service just a short walk from the train station. Try the lamb bolognese with gluten free pasta

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (290)

Reviewed January 4, 2020 via mobile

Have come here about 8 times since 2017. At that point, there was not much in the downtown Jackson area at night; now the place is much busier....great news for Jackson. Never have had a bad pasta; all made in-house. We had a triple fin white fish that was amazing just before Christmas. Despite the risotto being a bit overpowering for the fish, the fish was one of the best white fish we have ever had in our international travels. I come here for business at least once a month and make sure to come back to visit every 3-4 months.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed January 2, 2020 via mobile

I’ve eaten here two times now and I’ve loved it every time. The first time I ate here earlier in the year I had some squid ink pasta that was incredible and this time I had a salad that was so tasty and fresh. The cocktails are handcrafted and made on the spot they’re incredible and probably the only place in Jackson to get such a cocktail. The bar staff is lovely and one of the manager/owners is always involved and on site. They have a chocolate tort dessert that is amazing and you cannot pass that up, I’ve posted a picture. And the eggplant sticks that I ordered were check antic but very tasty and they actually survived the microwave as a leftover snack for the next day. The menu options are creative and quite varied and they can feed almost any palate. If I have to spend the night in Jackson for work again I definitely always try to eat here.

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed October 8, 2019 via mobile

Don’t sit by the door in the winter. My friends enjoyed the liquor but I enjoyed the salad. The menu offers a good variety of food.

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed September 21, 2019

Great restaurant within walking distance of our hotel. Server Vince was fabulous. Lobster pasta was great. Truffle fries were also great. The halibut special was exceptional. Bread was fresh. Old fashioned drinks were good.

Date of visit: September 2019