“Pleases once again; one of our favorites!”
Review of Parlor Market

Parlor Market
Reserve with OpenTable
Parlor Market is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 381 Restaurants in Jackson
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Farish
Description: Located in the heart of Jackson’s revitalized downtown area, Parlor Market specializes in Seasonal Southern cuisine, drawing inspiration and ingredients from local farmers, ranchers and deep rooted traditions. Parlor Market preserves the history of downtown Jackson with rich marble, original brick, and Antebellum wood dating back to 1858. Enjoy a pre-prohibition cocktail, a glass of Southern wine, or a beer from our extensive Southern beer list or fresh seafood from our marble topped oyster and ceviche bar. Let our team of award winning chefs inspire you with their creative dishes in our open kitchen. The Parlor Market ambiance, experience and service are unparalleled.
Missouri
“Pleases once again; one of our favorites!”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

This is a favorite of us. The ambiance and service is good, and the drinks and food excellent. This time are cocktails were the Corpse Reviver #2 ($10), Remember the Maine ($10), 3 Gringos ($12), and Capital Street ($10). All different and good, with the bartender being very helpful with the choices. For dinner we had the bone marrow ($20) and the goat ($28). It is rare you find either of these dishes, so it was a pleasure to find them and so very tasty. The banana cream pie ($12) was also quite good.

• Visited January 2014

El Paso, Texas
“Pleasant surprise”
Reviewed February 9, 2014

Food was big city quality. We did not have reservations, so we sat at the bar. Not abad way to dine there, so do not let the absence of available tables keep you away. Appetizers were large and easy to share. The crispy oyster salad was excellent. Fish was cooked perfectly on my entree. Portions were ample. Large wine and beer selection and very knowledgeable staff regarding them. An outstanding experience. Will definitely go back if I return to Jackson.

• Visited February 2014
Jackson, Mississippi, Usa
“Blue Plates - Rib Fridays”
Reviewed December 14, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Their blue plates are awesome. Make sure to stop by for ribs on Fridays. Best wet ribs I've ever had. Grits and mac and cheese as sides are great.

Visited December 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“Excellent!”
Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

A large group of colleagues and I went to Parlor Market on a weekday night for dinner. We were lucky to sit just in front of the kitchen- where you get a cool view of the line and prep cooks. The menu was simple but had lots of things I was looking to try. I split the "pigs and corn" as an appetizer and had the Rabbit as my entree. What sold me on the rabbit was the dill carrot purée which was excellent. The cocktails were absolutely fantastic, and I let the bartender get creative for one of my drinks- he didn't disappoint. We ate a few meals in Jackson, be sure not to miss Parlor Market on your next visit (I won't on my next trip into town!)

2 Thank Adrianna S
Jackson, Mississippi
“Love their lunch poboy and the fresh gulf catch”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Excellent upscale restaurant in downtown Jackson. I usually go there for lunch and am rarely dissappointed. I usually order the daily poboy or the fresh gulf catch which is usually flounder or redfish. Excellent meal!

• Visited October 2013