“Just so-so”

Ranked #21 of 39 Hotels in Jackson
Ozark, Missouri
“Just so-so”
Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

The hotel was pretty outdated. The pool is tiny and was overly crowded with some shady characters. It wouldn't be my first choice. My mother-In-law booked this for our family of 11. My advice? Use Trip Advisor before booking and choose one with consistently solid reviews.

Stayed June 2014
baymontjackson, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Jackson, responded to this review, August 27, 2014
I am extremely sorry for your experience, I can assure strong measures have been taken to rectify this situation, I have had a team briefing wherein your experience has been reviewed with the team members so this does not occur again.

We Hope you will give us an opportunity to be of service to you again in the near future.

Sincerly

Lachanze Culpepper

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Waterloo, Illinois
Reviewed July 2, 2014

I booked a 2 queen bed and was not made aware at check-in that we had been bumped to a king bed room for a family of 4. When I had called down to the front desk, I was given the run around and only offered a roll away bed. The hotel was full so they had no other rooms. Apparently, if you book on a 3rd party site, like Expedia, the reservation is only a request and they can bump you without telling you. To top off our most uncomfortable sleeping arrangements, someone pulled fire alarm at 3am, waking all of us up and adding to the pain my youngest was having with an ear infection. To add insult to injury, about 45 minutes later, when we were all about to fall asleep again, the alarm went off. Needless to say, we weren't asked how our stay was at check out the next morning.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Travelers are raving about these Jackson hotels

E. TN
Reviewed June 30, 2014

This is a decent hotel; well-maintained and clean. The desk staff is friendly and helpful. Having said that, due to it's close proximity to the busy stretch of interstate, it's noisy at night. In addition, during my stay a group of people decided to loudly party outside my window, near the front door, at 3:30 AM!! What was disappointing in all this was that the hotel staff did nothing about it until I called them. This should have been handled when the noise started.

Breakfast was very limited.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
baymontjackson, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Jackson, responded to this review, August 29, 2014

Jackson
Reviewed June 30, 2014

The service was excellent all employees went beyond their required jobs to ensure we were welcomed.. Everyone was very helpful and kind..rooms are spacious with the best powerful showers and unending hot water....Location is central to Jackson or Madison just off I-55 ... the Baymont Inn sign was just beyond sight from the exit but once found it had easy access and plenty of parking....the breakfast was much more than standard continental it would fill you up....andI saw security often

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed June 26, 2014

Baymont is in a good location for business travelers.Near public transportation and good resturants. Hotel is clean,staff helpful.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business