“Hotel more than met my expectations”

Baymont Inn & Suites Jackson
Ranked #22 of 39 Hotels in Jackson
Redondo Beach, California
“Hotel more than met my expectations”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Walked into the lobby to check in an Antionette McKay met with a smile and even though she was busy, she was calm and got in me in quickly and with the room request that I had. Room was spacious and bed very comfortable. This Hotel is in good but not great shape as it is not brand new. It is kept up and clean. Internet work great most of the time and the breakfast was good. Pool is large although I didn't use it since it was so busy during my stay. I travel all the time and found this hotel to great based on all factors in including price paid. I will stay here in the future if I find my way back to Jackson for the night

Room Tip: I chose West facing room to be opposite of I55
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Florida
Reviewed August 4, 2013

I stayed here on July 14, 2013. They were replacing tiles and carpet in the lobby and other areas. Our room was on the first floor and very large. The mattress was brand new and very comfortable. No coffee in the room. The eating area was large and definitely a plus. The food was seasoned good and they had some tasty hash browns, which is unusual. This is in a good area of town and I felt safe.

Monroe
Reviewed July 23, 2013

It was a great stay for my partner and I. My only complaint would be the extremely slow Internet connection in the room.

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Sand Springs, Oklahoma, United States
Reviewed July 22, 2013

The AC was not working in the lobby or the hallways...it was HOT and miserable. The side outside access doors were not working and there were no signs indicating that they were not working, so my husband ended up stuck outside at 1am and had to walk around to the front of the hotel.

We had two rooms on the fifth floor. One of the rooms that we had smelled really badly like cigarette smoke. The other room we had had a stain of some sort on the wall, the remote to the tv didn't work and there was a light bulb missing in the lamp. There was also mold in the shower on the shower door.

The hotel is in need of a major renovation! Huge bleach stains on the carpet on the fifth floor. The stairwells were also very dirty with food pieces and other things on the stairs and landings. The staff was not exactly friendly and made me feel as if we were bothering her.

We will NOT ever stay there again.

Room Tip: Honestly - find a different hotel!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Travelers are raving about these Jackson hotels

Vaughan
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I guess I got what I paid for.....the couch and bed sheets had stains...the Jacuzzi was not clean and the carpet was really stained. The furnishings in the hotel were dirty looking and when I came to check in...I had to wait 15 minutes for some one it was HORRIBLEEE!!!

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites