“No Major Complaints”

Ranked #22 of 39 Hotels in Jackson
Reviewed June 4, 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed June 4, 2013

This was a great place to stop while traveling from Hilton Head, SC to Dallas, TX. It was not far from Interstate 20 and the price was very good for the value ($65 including tax). Our interaction with the staff was minimal as we did not have any problems. The rooms were large and comfortable. Several restaurants (Chili's & IHop) were within walking distance. This was important since we had just traveled 10 hours by car. The hot breakfast was sufficient -- biscuits, gravy, sausage, bacon, waffles, cereal, fruit, yogurt, etc. We noticed families, youth groups and senior citizens, so the property appealed to a wide variety of travelers. All rooms had interior access. We would stay here again and will add Baymont to our list of good, inexpensive hotels.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Reviewed June 2, 2013

It was a nice and clean. We got to breakfast at 8:30, and most of the food items were gone and not replaced.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Easy access off of I-55, located next to an IHOP and a bit further walk or short drive to a Chili's. This property has seen better days. I believe it used to be a Comfort Inn and it looks like they're in the process of remodeling various areas. My room was fairly clean, with certain areas not having been touched in probably months (like the hair dryer - super gross). The room very outdated, old, and worn. The A/C worked great, the fridge was cold, and the staff very friendly and helpful. During my stay the breakfast was sorely lacking in that there were no plates or cups, and you'd have thought I'd asked for her firstborn when I asked an employee for a plate. I'm sorry to say I would not stay again unless I read that improvements have been made.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank AdventureLass
Reviewed May 27, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay Saturday night. I meet Jay the new/old GM and the front desk agent. I am not sure what her name was. My room was nice and clean and my kids really enjoyed looking at the pool from the upstairs window. I do not stay at this hotel often, but I really enjoyed the bed and the wonderful customer service.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

I stay at this hotel when I go to Jackson because of the great service from LaToya who serves breakfast.