“Smoke! Peace and sleep!”

Baymont Inn & Suites Jackson
Ranked #22 of 39 Hotels in Jackson
Reviewed April 8, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
There are newer reviews for Baymont Inn & Suites Jackson

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Me & my family stayed several of days, due to family/hospitals issues. I was check in by Nikki, she had a BIG pretty smile when I walk up to the desk.. She greeted me EVERY day as I walk pass the desk. I would recommend anyone to stop by and stay a few nights.
Hotel was WONDERFUL!
Great customer service!

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Free hot breakfast daily. The Breakfast host lady LaToya, exceeds her service performance to make sure you are comfortable. Clean, friendly southern people. The room was clean. Towels was quickly handed out when requested.

Room Tip: Easy accessible to I-55
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Reviewed April 1, 2013

Reviewed March 30, 2013

Arrival bathroom was dirty I went out brought cleaners and wipe the whole room. Seven days only saw them 3x to clean room. Had to go get or call for towels the other days I made beds and cleaned, put towels and trash out n hall. Got locked out of room three trips down and two phone calls 30 min. Locked out standing n hall. Construction was going on looked up one of the men coming n the room, than 11 p.m. the girl that let me back n the room coming n stating I'm sorry it was a computer problem and she just let me in. Last night went to plug up iron a steel staple broke my skin on mi left ARM twice before I saw it. All my years of traveling I'll never forget this stay. I asked for service on Friday and they came in took trash no bags put back in cans, left the dirty towels beds not changed even after requesting. Money is precious but I feel like I should only pay for the 3 days they didn't forget I was there.

• Stayed: March 2013