“I like Fusion better.”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Pearl, Mississippi
“I like Fusion better.”
Reviewed February 16, 2012

I like Fusion on Lakeland Dr. better. Thai house has better Tom Kha Chicken, but Fusion has better Pad Thai and Curries.

MS
“Nice and spicy!”
Reviewed December 22, 2011

My first visit to Thai House was a pleasant surprise. A rather unimposing facade fronts a very nicely done Thai restaurant. Jackson has little to offer in ethnic food, so I was anxious to try it. Since I don't know that much about Thai food, their lunch buffet ($15. including tax, tip and a beverage) was a good choice for me. I didn't find anything I didn't enjoy. I wish their buffet offerings had been identified so I'd know what to order off their menu. Their "hot and spicy" foods were so identified, but not by name. I particularly liked their spicy cabbage broth/soup. It seemed to be a pretty popular place for lunch, and I can understand why. I'll go back!

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank macwim
Jackson, Mississippi
“okay, not great. Not a good value.”
Reviewed July 15, 2011

I have had Thai food at various restaurants before elsewhere, but the menu here did not include some of my favorites. The food was okay, but all of our meals came with limited vegetables and the prices were high for what we received. Will probably go back, only because this appears to be the only restaurant in town to serve Thai food.

Visited July 2011
Jackson, MS
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed May 2, 2011

Some things are especially delicious but it's all good. Summer rolls on weekends are the best. Green curry can't be beat. Family owners are dedicated to good food and service. I prefer ordering from the menu at lunch. I'm not crazy about buffets but theirs is very good, if you like buffets. But freshly prepared is always excellent.

• Visited April 2011
1 Thank JLCatherine
Baton Rouge
“Okay”
Reviewed March 4, 2010

Lunch Buffet was good, but not as good as other Thai restaurants I've tried and definitely more expensive. Atmosphere is attractive, buffet was limited to about a dozen items.