Quality Inn
Western Motel(Cleveland)
  • Pool
Rodeway Inn(Cleveland)
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Worst hotel experience I've every had during my travels. We were traveling with children and had unexpected issues with the toilet our first night checking in. No one from maintenance came to check the toilet and had the same issue the next night. This time it overflowed. When contact was made with the front desk and insisted on another room, we were told there was no other rooms available. Once one of our family members explained that human waste was overflowing and that was a health issue, amazingly now another room was available. It was fortunate that we were traveling with family. Hotel management handled this situation poorly. I do want to state that housekeeping staff members were excellent but they have no control over the poor customer service and mishandling of this situation by management. Our family would never stay in this hotel on any of our future travels to Indianola.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Arrival was around 8 pm and the reservation had been made on Hotels.com (the savings via calling the hotel for comparison was only about $7, but still a savings, so I did book through Hotels.com) about an hour prior to arrival. Upon entry to the lobby and walking to the desk, the front clerk said "you must be Mrs. X". Indeed I was! The check in process was quick and the clerk was friendly.

The room I was assigned was very clean, smelled great and the bed was very comfortable. I had a fridge and microwave in the room and did use the fridge for drinks. I did not partake of the next day breakfast of my own choosing, so I can't speak to the quality of that hotel perk. I can say my stay was good and I will stay there again should I be in the area and need a room.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Melbowtravels
Reviewed December 20, 2012

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Stayed here for one night on our way to Memphis. The room was fine, it was clean and comfortable and had a fridge and microwave in the room. It was a little noisey as the hotel is close to the Highway. There is also a swimming pool which has a lovely view of the road! Not sure if I would want to use that. I would recommend this place if you are just stopping for a night. The receptionist was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 5, 2012

There was a massive storn the night that I had to stay here. The wind was howling around the door, rain blowing sideways,,,everyone that needed a room had to take them upstairs for plumbing reasons, because of the volume of rain. Staff was friendly, and the room was clean. KFC buffet next door helped also.

Room Tip: Be sure to rent the room on the downwind side of the building. It's dryier and quieter.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business