“The best pizza place ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Review of Lost Pizza Company

Lost Pizza Company
Ranked #7 of 20 Restaurants in Indianola
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed September 25, 2008

I love the Lost Dog Pizza company in Indianola. I went there this past weekend on a business trip and I had the best pizza of all time... In my 28 years on this earth, no other pizza came close to the delicious flavor of their Philly Cheesesteak pizza. I had it on thin crust and it was heavenly. In fact, I liked it so much that I am going to call and have them ship this pizza to me in Wisconsin because I can't wait another year for this pizza. I just hope and pray they can do this for me! The service was wonderful and the staff was pleasant. The customers were so friendly that they made our stay so enjoyable. Trust me, with as many Italian pizza joints as there are in Wisconsin, I can't even begin to tell you how WONDERFUL the pizza was in Indianola MS. Good luck and I hope you enjoyed it as much as I have if not more.
Godspeed.
Tanya

1  Thank Tanya-WI

Reviewed June 15, 2008

Absolutely best pizza ever...try the LUCILLE!...awesome atmostphere...cold beer...great wings and sandwiches too!

Reviewed January 28, 2008

Great pizza, good beer too.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed December 3, 2007

coldest beer in the world too!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook