“Great place for some good down home food.”
Review of Crawfish Haven

Crawfish Haven
Ranked #6 of 60 Restaurants in Horn Lake
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

Family stumbled across this little gem recently. Food was excellent and the atmosphere was even better. Very hard to find a place like this lately. We will definitely be back.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed May 24, 2018

I am so happy that we found this gem. Our shrimp and crab legs were seasoned to perfection. The staff was great and very accommodating and helpful. They really showed an interest in us. The outdoor area was clean and very enjoyable to sit at and just eat your food. Being from Alabama where seafood is hard to beat, this place is one of my favorites of all the places I have eaten. My only regret is that we didn’t find this place sooner! I hope we will be able to come back again one day!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed April 11, 2018 via mobile

I heard about this place from friends and though I would try it. We went on a Wed evening and got friendly service quickly. We decided to eat on their patio rather that get our food to go. It was nice to relax and enjoy some boiled shrimps and crawfish. Food was cooked nicely with good flavers. We enjoyed a large piece of pecan pie for dessert. Good food and great experience.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

I've bought food from this place on numerous occasions and haven't been let down yet. Food is nicely seasoned the way I like it. Customer service is fantastic as well.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed March 16, 2018 via mobile

We were looking for some crawfish and this place was the only one that had them. The food trucks have them on the weekend but this was a Thursday night. We got 15 pounds of crawfish with fixings and 3 pounds of shrimp for 8 people. All of it was very good. It is outside seating only so do not go if it is cold.

Date of visit: March 2018