“Good food and great service”
Review of Crawfish Haven

Crawfish Haven
Ranked #6 of 60 Restaurants in Horn Lake
Reviewed April 11, 2018 via mobile

I heard about this place from friends and though I would try it. We went on a Wed evening and got friendly service quickly. We decided to eat on their patio rather that get our food to go. It was nice to relax and enjoy some boiled shrimps and crawfish. Food was cooked nicely with good flavers. We enjoyed a large piece of pecan pie for dessert. Good food and great experience.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

I've bought food from this place on numerous occasions and haven't been let down yet. Food is nicely seasoned the way I like it. Customer service is fantastic as well.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed March 16, 2018 via mobile

We were looking for some crawfish and this place was the only one that had them. The food trucks have them on the weekend but this was a Thursday night. We got 15 pounds of crawfish with fixings and 3 pounds of shrimp for 8 people. All of it was very good. It is outside seating only so do not go if it is cold.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed March 3, 2018

Typical Louisiana boil joint, no fish and nothing fried. My wife doesn't eat seafood(only fried fish) so I tried the shrimp with sausage, and corn. It was delicious, brought back memories of he boiling point just south of Lafayette on HWY 90. Others havg crawfish said it was great. I'll try it next.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed September 10, 2017

My husband and I both had the dungeness crab plate (2 clusters of crab, one potato, one corn, one small piece of smoked sausage). We paid over $50 with tip. There was very little spice in the boil, so the food was bland. It was fresh, but just not that tasty. Overall, I was disappointed based on all the 5 star reviews. Honestly, Joe's Crab Shack is better...and I know that's not saying a lot.

Date of visit: September 2017
CrawfishHaven, Owner at Crawfish Haven, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2017

I'm certainly sorry you feel this way about your experience with our food. I was very surprised to see that your complaint was on the lack of seasoning because the majority of our outstanding 4.9 rating with over 190 reviews is due to our very own low salt family seasoning which allows for more tasty ingredients. The Dungeness Crab Plate is one of our most popular plates and comes with a pound of crab, 2 Potatoes, 1 corn and a 5-6" homemade cajun sausage link with butter sauce for dipping. I do hope you and your husband will stop back in and ask for Jason. We have been in operation going on 3 years now and are expanding at our location with a covered patio. No comment on the Joe's Crab Shack...I don't eat seafood from chain restaurants.