“Great place”

Cuisines: American
Southaven, Mississippi
“Great place”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

My husband and I love this place. The steaks were always perfectly cooked, ribs fall off the bones. We also love their fried pickles. The only down side is they don't give us enough rolls. Last time we were there, my husband ate all 4 rolls before I could pick one up! No seriously, their rolls are super yummy.

We had different waiter/waitress each time, but every single person was great. I can' I think of a single place that has offered us better service. The hiring manager did a great job. The servers really do care.

This is our togo place when we want great food and excellent service at a fair price.

• Visited May 2013

Apollo Beach, Florida
“Good food at Great prices”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

The place was packed with a lone wait list so we sat at the bar. The service was quick and the food was very good. We ordered a salad, country fried chicken steak and baked sweet potato. We placed just the one order and split everything and it was more than enough for the two of us. And don't forget to ask for rolls, they come out hot and light. We will go back again.

• Visited May 2013
Livingston, Alabama
“Don't trust calling ahead...”
Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

While in the area with the team, I decided to give Texas Roadhouse a shot. As always, I called ahead to see if they could accommodate us. The phone call was placed about 1.25 hours prior to arrival. I was asked if we could split up, and I responded that we had prefer to sit together. After some waiting they told me that they could indeed handle the group, but the wait might be 20-30 minutes which would have be approx. 2 hours from the time if the call...no problem. We arrived and I received some bogus story about something happened to our tables and eventually said it would be 45 minutes. Although not please I agreed to wait. I walked outside and before I could tell the group the news a staff member came outside and said she was sorry but the wait was probably going to be 1 hour 45 minutes to 2 hours (which would have be 3-3.5 hours since my call). Needless to say I called another local steakhouse that was more than happy to accommodate the group. I imagine this place is pretty good, but don't say you can accommodate a large group if you can't.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Coach_Atkinson
“Awesome!”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Every single person we encountered was so friendly! I've gotten used to bad customer service in this area, so it was SO wonderful to be treated like our business was appreciated! It was busy, but we were seated quickly, received our food quickly, our waitress was wonderful and very attentive and the food was delicious! The ONLY complaint is that as we were leaving there were some employees that seemed to be arguing with each other and we heard one of them cursing, which we had a problem with mainly because we had our 3 little girls with us. It was just inappropriate. Other than that we absolutely loved our experience there.

Nesbit, Mississippi
“very good”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

We got a table rather quickly considering it was Sunday after church, and all the restaurants are very busy at this time, for lunch. Our waitress was so friendly, actually sitting down for a minute at the table to talk to us, as she took our order. The food was great, there was lots of variety, and the prices are not too high. The portions are good too, that we had to take home what we could not finish. The warm rolls and cinnamon laced butter was nice to get before the meal, my only complaint was that the bread plates appeared dirty, so we did not use them. The manager walked around and made sure everyone was satisfied..our waitress was very attentive with refilling the ice teas! We will certainly return.

• Visited December 2012