“Sales Dinner”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Framingham, Massachusetts, United States
“Sales Dinner”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Best, Best BBQ I have ever tasted, the ribs are to die for, meaty and tender and full of taste, great spot, great service, fabulous food!!!! Every one of my 50 guests raved. . .

Visited October 2013

Wellington, Wellington, New Zealand
“Go for the pulled pork”
Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

Having seen this placed advertised on tv, my husband and I thought we'd give it a try. Hubby ordered the wet baby back ribs and I tried a sampler which included a half slab of dry baby back ribs as well as brisket and pulled pork. I found my ribs and brisket to be on the dry side but the pulled pork was out of this world. Juicy and oh so tender. Our sides of fried okra and baked beans were very good. Over all this was a good experience and I'd recommend it to anyone.

Henniker
“Who knew? The best Memphis Barbecue is in Mississippi!!”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

We had no idea! We asked a local person where to go for barbecue and followed her advice. Wow are we glad! The server was wonderful; his recommendations were helpful and exactly right. The food was amazing. The ribs were tender, meaty, and totally delicious. This is just a few minutes south of Memphis and there is plenty of parking. Betcha you will love it too!

• Visited October 2013
“Must try cheese fritters”
Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

After seeing this on Diners, Drive Ins, and Dives we knew we wanted to go on our way through Memphis.
Cheese fritter appetizer was the best part of the meal, yummy!!
We live in Kansas City and have great bbq. That being said, the pulled pork sandwich was the best I've ever had. Ribs and sausage were ok (we like KC better) the brisket was very good. Beans were ok, fries were good.
I would go again, just for the cheese fritters.

Gardendale, Alabama
“Outstanding BBQ”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

The best BBQ I have ever had! Food, price, and service was excellent! We had ribs, sausage, brisket and chicken; excellent. Easy location to get in and out of, atmosphere was very nice as well. I would highly recommend trying them.