“Better than Corky's or Rendezvous!”

Memphis Barbecue Co.
Ranked #1 of 55 Restaurants in Horn Lake
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Southaven, Mississippi
“Better than Corky's or Rendezvous!”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

The only problem is that because the barbecue is so good there's often quite a long wait. By 5:00 or 5:30 the inside waiting area will be full and there'll be a couple dozen more folks waiting outside.

Alexandria, LA
“Good”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

I liked the warm pig skins. My husband and I split a steak sandwich which was really good. Tried the sandwich with coleslaw and I HATE coleslaw but this was really tasty. This was a surprise. Also got their fried green tomatoes which was good. I still prefer our BBQ here in Pineville, LA. But in a pinch when out of town this place will work nicely. Service was excellent and on top.

boonville,in.
“Out standing”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

We got there right as they opened. Service was fast and very friendly. I had the catfish and it was just perfect. It was golden brown, not greasy and tasted fresh. My wife had the pulled pork and brisket. The brisket was juicy,tender and had a real good flavor. No sauce needed. The pulled pork was sauced just right and not over cooked. Once again we had a very good experience and look forward to going back, soon I hope.

Visited July 2013
Belleville, Illinois, United States
“Good BBQ”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Really nice and fresh facility. Decorated well; not overdecorated. Friendly staff and great BBQ. My one critique might be the French Fries. Not one of my fries was over 1 inch long. they should be called French Fry Bits instead. But even they were alright to eat.
Our dinner was very good, and we will return on our next trip to Memphis. We also found the prices to be completely reasonable and fair. Good value, great service, and a nice clean facility. I highly recommend the place.

Texarkana, Texas
“Didn't live up to hype.”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

I drooled over cheese fritters while watching Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives! They were fabulous as was the BBQ pork nachos. Pulled pork and ribs were good, but I've had better. Potato salad not my favorite. I'm glad we went, but with so many BBQ places in and near Memphis, I probably won't go back here.

Visited July 2013