“Out standing”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
boonville,in.
“Out standing”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

We got there right as they opened. Service was fast and very friendly. I had the catfish and it was just perfect. It was golden brown, not greasy and tasted fresh. My wife had the pulled pork and brisket. The brisket was juicy,tender and had a real good flavor. No sauce needed. The pulled pork was sauced just right and not over cooked. Once again we had a very good experience and look forward to going back, soon I hope.

Belleville, Illinois, United States
“Good BBQ”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Really nice and fresh facility. Decorated well; not overdecorated. Friendly staff and great BBQ. My one critique might be the French Fries. Not one of my fries was over 1 inch long. they should be called French Fry Bits instead. But even they were alright to eat.
Our dinner was very good, and we will return on our next trip to Memphis. We also found the prices to be completely reasonable and fair. Good value, great service, and a nice clean facility. I highly recommend the place.

• Visited July 2013
Texarkana, Texas
“Didn't live up to hype.”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

I drooled over cheese fritters while watching Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives! They were fabulous as was the BBQ pork nachos. Pulled pork and ribs were good, but I've had better. Potato salad not my favorite. I'm glad we went, but with so many BBQ places in and near Memphis, I probably won't go back here.

Cape Girardeau, Missouri, USA
“Best BBQ restaurant!”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

My husband and I plan our trip routes around BBQ restaurants and I can honestly say that Memphis BBQ Co. is the best BBQ restaurant I have ever eaten. The pulled pork is the most tender I've ever had. You must try their fried pork skins with the yummy seasoning. This place can't be beat. We were there on a Thursday night and it was standing room only, but it's worth the wait!!!!! These are some of the friendliest people we've ever encountered. Great place......Can't wait to go back.

Texarkana, Texas
“BBQ Memphis Style, but you have to go to Mississippi to get it”
Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

We tried the barbecue at one of the restaurants on Beale Street in Memphis, but it did not compare to the excellent taste and quality of the Memphis Barbeque Company. Excellent! It was worth the short drive (15 miles) to eat here.

• Visited July 2013