“Another GREAT stay.”

Best Western Plus Goodman Inn & Suites
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Horn Lake
Reviewed February 17, 2014

Always stay here. Never a bad experience. Just wish the heater in the pool would have been in working order. The entire staff was friendly and more than willing to help in any way they could. and our room was amazing. Everything was clean to a tee.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Panda G, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Goodman Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2014

Thank you so much for your review. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay once again. We hope that you come again soon.

Reviewed February 12, 2014 via mobile

Its One of the best hotels i have stsy in.The staff was great,Rooms was Very Very clean from top to bottomand housekeeping, really go the extra mile with that being said the housekeeping department gets a A+.I will be booking again Soon!

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends

Thank you so much for your review. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay and our friendly staff. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed January 27, 2014

The one night stay . Was all I expected and then some. The room was very clean and the bed as excellent. The morning complimentary breakfast was superb. Made to order waffles, eggs,bagels, grits, oatmeal, bacon, sausage, did i leave anything out.Thank you for all you did to make my stay fantastic.

• Stayed: January 2014

Thank you so much for your review!! We are so happy to hear that you loved our hot breakfast and spacious rooms. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

Very great place to stay. Service was great. Very nice employees. Great location for everything. Great for shopping. All services near. Great facility for family gathering. We did not experience any problems.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Panda G, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Goodman Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2014

Thank you for your wonderful review & star rating of our hotel. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and our friendly staff. We look forward to seeing the two of you again, soon

Reviewed January 10, 2014

Really didn't know what to expect when I booked the room. Turned out to be a really neatly done hotel, fairly new I'd guess. The lobby tells you it is a nice place and the rooms confirm it. Beds were very nice and the room well furnished for the business traveler.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Panda G, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Goodman Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2014

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We do appreciate you choosing Best
Western Plus to stay at during your business trip. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed the beds and decor. We look forward to seeing you on your next business trip.

Reviewed January 5, 2014

We like to stay in 3 star or better hotels/motels, so when we found this Best Western Plus that was rated 4 star, we thought we'd done well.....not!
Our first problem started when the phone in our room wouldn't work (it wasn't the phone but the in-wall wiring). After a long drive, I didn't need the 2 trip to the lobby for a phone problem that shouldn't have happened in a 4 star room. I then started to look around and found the security latch was very loose, as was toilet seat. In the morning it wasn't any better. I like to start my day in the jacuzzi, but it was luke warm and the pool was too cold. Well ok at least this is a full hot breakfast right?....not again. Breakfast ended at 9:30am and I was trying to eat at 8:45am, They were out of bacon, yogurt, bread, rolls, coffee and juice....really!? really. When went to check out I ask for a manager to complain, all I was allowed to do was share as the desk clerk wrote things down. He wasn't at all conciliatory and I even had to tell him that I would call back to make sure these complaints were forwarded. Anyway I would never recommend this hotel as a 4 star and hardly a 3.

Room Tip: Find a different hotel/motel if you're looking for 3-4 star
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Panda G, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Goodman Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2014

I am truly sorry about your disappointing experience during your recent stay.

This is a very concerning review and I am taking your comments very seriously. I will follow-up with our General Manager right away to understand what happened with the amenities in your room, the breakfast buffet and the pool as this is most definitely not how it should feel for guests at Best Western Plus hotels.

In the meantime, I would love to personally apologize for what is an unacceptable experience. Could you please email me at pandawithbestwesternhl@yahoo.com.
I look forward to connecting with you, and once again, thank you for sharing your feedback

Reviewed January 2, 2014

Overall I enjoyed my stay here and the service was outstanding. My room was spacious and clean. I was placed in a room that overlooked outside which didn't have a lot of traffic. The food was delicious and I'll be recommending my stay here to others.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Panda G, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Goodman Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2014

Thank you so much for this great review. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you soon in the near future.

Best Wishes

1 mi away
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#8 of 17 in Southaven

Been to Best Western Plus Goodman Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!