Best Western Plus Goodman Inn & Suites
Motel 6 Memphis(Horn Lake)
$62
$99
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Horn Lake(Horn Lake)(Great Value!)
$63
$79
Priceline
$70
Travelocity
Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis Southaven(Southaven)(Great Value!)
$94
$85
All reviewssausagebreakfast roombusiness centerwaffleswould definitely stay here againhot breakfastvery nice hotelfront desk clerkbeds were comfortablememphis areaexcellent stayone night staystaff was very friendlyrestaurants and shoppingpool and hot tubgreat place to staynew orleans
Reviewed May 7, 2013

My husband and I stayed here in mid-April, 2013. Every area was very clean and our room was larger than most. The bed was outstanding - very comfortable and the best of all the places we stayed on our trip to Mississippi, Missouri, and Tennessee. Breakfast was good, but not outstanding, but it was free. The staff was very helpful and friendly.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Management-25096, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Goodman Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2013

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete our Guest Survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We are so pleased that your stay with us was one of the best.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

I recently stayed at this Best Western and had a very helpful person at the front desk, Abbie Lillego, make a special effort to put me in a room that I requested, one where I could get a quiet nights sleep.
Abbie went out of her way to do this.

I travel a lot and this is one of the best properties I have stayed at. They go the extra mile to serve the customer.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your review. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and your customer service experience with Ms. Abbie. All of us at Best Western Plus are passionate about hospitality and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

We were well treated at this hotel. The staff was friendly and courteous. The hotel is easily accessible to the major highways and near the airport and there are many restaurants nearby--just about any type of cuisine you want. The room way spacious and clean. The view out of our window was a swamp, but I guess that's better than a parking lot!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Management-25096, Manager at Best Western Plus Goodman Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2013

Deat Guest,

We appreciate the time you took to share to us your wonderful experience. We couldn’t be happier to know that we have served you well during your entire stay. We always aim to give quality service to our valued guests, and for you to commend our staff with the services they’ve shown is enough reward for the hard work they put in to meet your expectations. We look forward to seeing you again soon

Reviewed April 17, 2013

A great value for those who look to stay at a clean establishment with a courteous and helpful staff, plus essential amenities (small but adequate workout facility, hot breakfast with choices, indoor pool, business center).

Environs are safe, and hotel is near many chain restaurants and big box stores. About 20 minute drive into downtown Memphis.

• Stayed: April 2013
Management-25096, Manager at Best Western Plus Goodman Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for spending some time in making this review. We are glad that you enjoyed our services and our location is accessible to any of your transactions. We assure you that we will continue to provide you services more than what you pay for

Reviewed April 11, 2013

Ok so first of all i walk in and there is the most stunning woman at the front desk. She greets me with a hearty hello that made me blush. After she gave me my room keys i walked by the most beautiful water fountian that i think they flew in from Italy. I walked up into my room there was a spacious pillow-top king size bed for me and a huuuge tv to play my ps3 on. Im glad i stayed here and will be coming back!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Dear Guest,
We appreciate your time in making this review. We are happy that you really had an awesome experience during your stay with us. We assure you that we will maintain the services that we have and further improve what needs to be improved. Thank you we are looking forward to serve you and provide a great experience on your next stay.