La Quinta Inn & Suites Horn Lake / Southaven Area
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Horn Lake

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Nashville,TN
Reviewed January 6, 2013

I was in towm for a recruiting trip and had a great stay.
The service was great, I picked up dinner and visited the managers reception to enjoy the free drinks.
The front desk was very helpful with notifications as the recruiting canidates arrived.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank CoinstoCash
Fort Wayne, IN
Reviewed December 29, 2012

We wanted to use La Quinta Inn while we travel to FL so we went through their 1-800 # and booked 4 different hotels over a 7 day period. As we told the reservations that we have a Golden Retriever she informed us that it was ok they are all pet friendly...Our 1st hotel was in Bowling Green, KY and they were AWESOME...clean rooms, staff was great etc...we get to this hotel in Horn Lake, MS and find out that after we checked in & they gave us our keys they asked how big is our dog which we told him and he said I am sorry but we have a 50lb limit...he DID NOT even try to bend rules or contact manager. He was extremely rude and I am not exagerating...I asked for his name & he ignored me until I kept asking and he gave it and as I was walking out the door he said MAKE SURE YOU SPELL IT RIGHT...I would NEVER go back to this hotel ever...customer support called them and he wouldn't bend..we had no idea we needed to check each hotel as this was an experience lesson for us...fortunately all of the remaining La Quinta's take all size dogs so we shall see...

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

1 Thank D M
Dublin, Ohio
Reviewed October 26, 2012

I'm finding La Quintas can be uneven, but this one rivals brands like Hampton Inn. The room was huge and tastefully decorated. My only regret is I arrived after midnight and didn't was back up at 6, so no time to enjoy it.

Breakfast wasn't quite as expansive as a Hampton or even a Sleep Inn, but plenty enough to get me going. I will note though that the cereal dispensers are torture.

I was working in Memphis near the airport and felt this was a much safer area with plenty of restaurants to walk to. I appreciated the express check-out and would definitely stay here again if back in the mid-South.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
#6 of 17 in Southaven
Holiday Inn Southaven - Central
Hilton Garden Inn Memphis Southaven
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Horn Lake

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Horn Lake / Southaven Area? Share your experiences!