“Pretty Good”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Holly Springs
Reviewed April 29, 2012

For Trip Advisor you should update your records. This is now known as Econo Lodge and not Le Brooks Inn.
This was a very nicely maintained property. Not much noise, good clesn room, good beds, bathroom, common area andpretty cood breakfast. Good bang for the buck and great staff.
This property is just across the road from a Super Walmart and who could ask for more.
The entrance to the property is a little confusing at night. Remember turn left through the light at Walmart and then left. If you make a right it will take you to Day's Inn. I like the Econo Lodge.

Room Tip: Take your pick. They have non-smoking rooms
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank vswaugh1

Reviewed April 7, 2012

When we noticed that the other hotels in Holly Springs didn't have favorable ratings, we thought, "What choice do we have?" For a two star motel it was everything you would expect. We were pleasantly surprised. The room was clean and the bed was extremely comfortable; our main criteria. The bathroom was spacious, unlike a typical two star, and the staff was friendly.

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank ucanknowhim2
Reviewed February 4, 2011

I requested a downstairs room (because I had dogs with me, traveling to a competition), and was given an upstairs one. Key cards did not work, so I had to haul my dogs and luggage in through the lobby. Got to the room and it was non-smoking, where I had requested smoking. I went back downstairs to request a change, and was told "We're all booked, You'll just have to smoke in it" and assured they wouldn't charge me a fee, and given an ashtray. The phone were out of order, too.
The room was clean and comfortable enough. I noticed the "welcome channel" on the tv said "Welcome to the Econolodge, which sounds about right, except Econolodges in rural Mississippi don't charge $80 a night or a $20 pet fee.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed April 7, 2009

Had stayed here years ago back when it was owned by Hampton. Now private owners but still best choice in the area (of three hotels). Rooms clean but not really remodeled from Hampton days. Bathrooms showing age and could use a once over for simple things like clearing drains, recaulk, repairing hardware. (tub stopper, sink stopper broken but would still hold water when placed in drain). Beds where a bit softer than we like. Again might be showing some age. They kept the free breakfast going which helps when you need a quick AM bite. Staff OK. Only small gripe is with their rates. I did get a AARP discount but it didn't matter what day of the week you stayed the flat rate applied. I think we had two of what appeared to be 5 or 6 rooms used first night. (a few more Friday) Might get more traffic if they lowered rates some when they're basically empty. We would have shopped for better but needed to be near Ashland MS and there is not much closer.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank Hckynut56
Reviewed July 23, 2008

This is the second time we stayed at Le Brooks. Both times while going to The North Mississippi Hill Country Picnic in Potts Camp. The picnic has incredible music and though some people camp, we stay at the hotel. It's always been clean, the front desk people are incredibly nice. Never a problem!! And we are usually at The W hotel, Four Seasons, etc. You can't beat this place for the price!!

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank Worldtrvlr2009
Reviewed February 26, 2008

My family and I enjoyed our stay at this hotel. The rooms were nice and clean. The staff went out of their way to help us. The free breakfast was great. I would reccomend this hotel to anyone traveling through Holly Springs, MS.

Stayed: January 2008
1  Thank NewYorkKay123
Reviewed August 18, 2007

Son attends local college there so we frequent this inn at least three times a year. Our stay is always comfortable and guest services go out of their way to make us comfortable.

• Stayed: May 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank Blingy40

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!