“Very good meal”

Cuisines: American
Springfield, Tennessee
“Very good meal”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

We ate here two weeks ago and it was very good. The staff was very friendly and gave us great information about motels in the area. Loved the down town location on the square. pleasant surprise and would recommend to anyone in the area. They deliver to area motels.

• Visited September 2013

Alabama
“Good Country Breakfast”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

We ate breakfast at JB’s on the Square and the meal was a country feast. Our table had eggs, omelets, grits, bacon, pancakes, hash browns and homemade biscuits. The service was good and the server took the time to stop and talk with us and tell us local stories. The restaurant is located in an historic building and the inside was full of old photos of the city of Holly Springs.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Onephunchk
Jackson, TN
“Fried Green Tomato Po Boy: Need I Say More?!”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

The locals are probably going to kill me for even telling you about this place!
Felt like I hit the JackPot with this one. Unpretentious, and honestly delicious food!! Visiting in the South always brings back fond memories of my first shrimp Po Boy introduced to me by my Uncle John, a native of New Orleans. So Shrimp Po Boy was what was on my mind when I entered. Unfortunately, no shrimp Pi Boy, but guess what?! They suggested their Fried Green Tomato Po Boy! Was this my lucky day or what!? I thought I died and went to heaven when i tasted my first bite! Well of course I had to try their sweet potato fries!
P.S. Be sure and visit Holly Springs beautiful Antebellum homes!

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Garmisch80
“Real food, hard to choose, fried & fun”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Not frozen, pre-made food, but real, cooked to order, burning hot food. Loved the fried pickles, fried green tomato po'boy, and baked sweet potato.

2 Thank Spidermama