“Geeeezzzz!”

Days Inn - Holly Springs
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Holly Springs
Reviewed August 11, 2013

They complained about using more than one set of towels a day & tried to make me pay another room because I asked for a double for two adults and a teenager...Really! Who does that and the pool looks as if it hadn't been in use for years! The last resort wont b a next time

• Stayed: August 2013

Reviewed August 11, 2013

Being a travel agent, I would rate this hotel just above poor. Asked for double beds, received one king bed for four people. The owner made a big deal about the room (a room we didn't ask for). Carpet super filthy. Kept shoes on the entire time. Stairs were a bit scary. Overall it's not worth the money you'll save. Breakfast consisted of waffles, bagels, doughnuts, a loaf of bread, oatmeal, and muffins.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 6, 2013

First there was a light not working. The toilet flushed sometimes. The towel rack was broke and hanging. There was what I could only guess as dried blood stain on the carpet. They had an alarm clock in between the beds but nowhere to plug it in. When I went to complain to the manager he started yelling at me. So we just packed up and went to a different hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 5, 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 19, 2013

no ice machine. given a bag with a few cubes in it. refrigerator but no microwave as in most other Days Inn. breakast was sparse. a few mini muffins, bread in original bread bag, no fruit, just not a good experience. I realized after I pulled in the drive that I had stayed last year. if I hadn't been on the road for 10 hours, I would have gone somewhere else.I was quite tired and on a motorcycle. I hoped that some improvement had been made but, didn't happen.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed July 4, 2013

The room stank like smoke even though it was non smoking. The bathroom smelled even worse. The toilet didn't fill, I was afraid to brush my teeth using water from the sink. Since we got in late and had already gotten ready for bed when we discovered the toilet we decided to suck it up for the one night and refill the tank with the ice bucket. All the desk clerk really said when told to him in the morning was that Priceline takes 20% of the booking rate (we booked through Priceline).

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed July 1, 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Been to Days Inn - Holly Springs? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn - Holly Springs

Address: 120 Hertiage Dr, Holly Springs, MS 38635-9184
Location: United States > Mississippi > Holly Springs
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Swimming Pool
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Holly Springs
Price Range: $60 - $82 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn - Holly Springs 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Days Inn - Holly Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn - Holly Springs Hotel Holly Springs