“Got it all”
Review of Catfish Country

Catfish Country
Ranked #19 of 52 Restaurants in Hernando
Reviewed February 22, 2013

When you are in the mood for an old style Mississippi fried fish dinner then this is the place. Located in the middle of nowhere I was stunned to see a packed parking lot. Had to wait ten minutes for a table, but it was so worth the wait. Very friendly staff and very attentive. Everything was fabulous. Fried dill pickles were some of the best I have ever had. They even have fried pies for dessert! Have lived in Desoto County for twenty years......how have I missed this place?

1  Thank lumpsdad

Reviewed February 15, 2013

When I went here to dine in everything was amazing! Best catfish around. Then there was another time I went up thre to pick up a to go order. The order was messed up BUT one of the ladies not only met me with the correct replacement BUT gave us extra chicken for the mistake. I am so pleased with this pace and I will keep coming back!

1  Thank SassySouthern92
Reviewed February 4, 2013

This is a great out of the way restaurant to listen and hear the locals in their natural environment. The food is delightfully fried and unhealthy! The atmosphere is very down home and the prices are simply awesome!

1  Thank Chuck T
Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here on our way home from a friends house. GREAT FISH!! I had greens and cabbage for sides. Greens were just ok. This is a great home cooking restaurant complete with fried pies for dessert. I would eat there again if in the area.

1  Thank trip507
Reviewed January 21, 2013

If you want to connect with friends you haven't seen in ages, visit here on a Saturday night. The place is popping with 50 + year olds enjoying a good quick meal. The catfish is great the hushpuppies you get for an appetizer (free) are the best.

1  Thank Suzybee51