“service is poor”

Good for: Families with children
Hernando, Mississippi
“service is poor”
Reviewed April 2, 2012

service was poor. staff was to busy flirting with the younger crowd than assisting the customers as a whole

San Juan, Puerto Rico
“Really Good Mexican Food”
Reviewed February 26, 2012

Went on a Friday night, the parking lot was full but they have a lot of tables so we didn't have to wait for a table. Although the restaurant was busy we were seated and waited on right away. Cozy, casual atmosphere. My husband got the Fajita Jalisco and I got the Mexican tacos with steak and corn tortillas. The sauce and pico de gallo that came with my tacos really made the dish. Our two entrees, dessert and my husband had one huge Dos Equis all for $28! We both enjoyed our food and would eat here again. I got the fried ice cream as a dessert and it was good too. I would recommend this restaurant. Good food and good service...

• Visited February 2012
“A huge selection of fantastic (and cheap) classic Mexican food / beverages, coupled with an amazingly friendly attentive staff,”
Reviewed May 27, 2011

This is your quintessential Mexican dining experience, but taken to a whole new level. The staff is AWESOME, the food is perfect. The manager visits every table to make sure all is well. It simply cannot be beaten

Hernando, MS
“Our favorite!”
Reviewed July 13, 2010

My family and I never tire of the Mi Pueblo in Hernando, MS. Almost every Sunday, we eat there after church. I just cannot say enough nice things about the people there, the great food, and the friendly atmosphere. My picky sons aren't picky at Mi Pueblo, Hernando, MS.

Mississippi
“Love it!”
Reviewed October 1, 2008

I love Mi Pueblos! The food is always great....especially the Quesadilla Rellanas(sp).