“A Green Fork Winner!”

Cuisines: American
Description: Highland Court Shopping Center
Description: Highland Court Shopping Center
Reviewed February 8, 2013

The salads and burgers are divine. I especially love that they buy their food local and fresh. It is casual dining done very well!

1  Thank Dutsch2
There are newer reviews for Buon Cibo

Reviewed December 20, 2012 via mobile

We are trying to eat healthier, and asked the chef/owner what he recommended. At his recommendation, we got the turkey breast on ciabatta. It came with Swiss, arugula, and pear slices on the sandwich, with a fruit cup on the side. It was delish! They had tons of sandwich and pizza options. Great place, I highly recommend it!

Reviewed October 15, 2012

I was visiting a friend in Senatobia and while out and about in Hernando we got hungry. A nearby Chinese/Japanese place was closed and we ended up at Buon Cibo. It made my day. The guy taking the order was so nice and the food is healthy (if you want) and fresh and tasty. There is a wide variety of options and they were even able to deal with the vegan in our group. From now on I'll just meet my friends here. It is a basic kind of place but the food is good and it would be kid friendly.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

This restaurant offers a very different menu. It has items like a Turkey Sandwich, but comes with pears and brie. I had a Ham Sandwich, which came on an "everything" bagel, cream cheese, arugula(sp), and jezabelle sauce. It was good, but not worth the price. It is afterall, just a ham sandwich.

Reviewed September 1, 2012

Consistently good with a menu that varies from original pizzas to fresh salads to gourmet sandwiches. The owners use fresh food from local sources as much as possible. Restaurant is clean and attractive. Across from Wal-Mart on the east side of Hernando in a small plaza.