“Great Food!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
Memphis
“Great Food!”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Every time I go there is a surprisingly delicious special to try. Their food is consistently high quality and the service is always friendly. You never feel rushed but you don't feel like you are waiting too long either.

Visited December 2012
2 Thank Dutsch2

Hernando, Mississippi
“Good food but pricey...”
Reviewed October 19, 2012 via mobile

The food is good, but it is pricey. The food sat really heavy afterwards. It is a small space, so it can be kind of crowded at times...

1 Thank bdeternv
“Great little spot!”
Reviewed October 6, 2012 via mobile

Always excellent food and good service. Try the specials and the shrimp appetizer
Have never had a bad meal.

1 Thank Ddjjjcamp
Charlottesville, VA
“Lunch”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

An old house with friendly, attentive staff. I highly recommend the mojo salad. Bacon wrapped shrimp on a skewer on a bed of fresh greens!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank thenorthwind
Hernando, Mississippi
“One and done.....”
Reviewed July 1, 2012 via mobile

I had been hearing from all the locals how good this place was so we tried it one day for lunch. It is open only for lunch and closes then reopens for dinner so you have to catch it at the right time. Once inside it is quite small on the side we were sat at. The menu has some items not usually found in this small town such as a crab cake sandwich. I chose the burger and she had the crab cake sandwich. She said her sandwich was ok but wouldn't get it again and as for my burger it was all I could do to eat it. It was absolutely the worst burger I have ever eaten in my life. The consistency of the meat was that of potted meat or canned pet food. It was like mush they had formed into a pattie. I do not know if it was boiled or steamed but it was definitely like nothing that I have ever seen come off a grill or griddle. The seasoning they used was strange as well. I was still belching hours later and being reminded of it. I hate to write bad review of a small local business but they are representing my hometown and not doing it well. I normally give a place a second chance but between the prices and food I have seen that's not going to happen.

1 Thank Bigdaddy71100