“Meeting boyfriend thats being deploy”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Hattiesburg
Ranked #13 of 33 Hotels in Hattiesburg
Reviewed November 12, 2013

i stated here just for one nite the property was very clean and the staff was wonderful ,Thank you Fairfield Inn by Marriott in Hattiesburg MS for a great stay. i really enjoy the night here

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Beth B, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Hattiesburg, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2013

Your review on Trip Advisor is greatly appreciated. Your satisfaction is important to us at the Fairfield Inn & Suites in Hattiesburg, MS. We want you to know that we take quality of service very seriously and are happy that your stay was enjoyable and met all your needs. Our new, hot morning breakfast has been recently added. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed it as well as the comfy beds and indoor pool. We invite you to stay with us again if you find yourself in this area! Thank you for your feedback!

There are newer reviews for Fairfield Inn & Suites Hattiesburg

Reviewed October 12, 2013

I admit that I was afraid to stay at this hotel due to some of the reviews. However, I thoroughly enjoyed my time at this hotel. The staff were extremely nice and pleasant, and the rooms were comfortable and clean. Indoor pool is clean and fun. One of the ladies working breakfast one morning was a little rude, nevertheless, I enjoyed my stay. The front desk staff definitely make it worth giving this property a shot.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Beth B, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Hattiesburg, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2013

We are certainly pleased that your family chose Fairfield Inn & Suites in Hattiesburg! Your comments let us know that you enjoyed our amenities such as the indoor pool and that your room appointments met your expectations. We are sorry to hear of your experience with our breakfast attendant and want you to know we are discussing it with our staff to make necessary improvements. Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to let us know how we are doing on Trip Advisor!

Beth B.

Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here overnight while on a trip to the Florida gulf coast. The hotel was nice and the rooms were very clean. Like other Marriotts, the beds were comfy. The staff was friendly and the morning breakfast was very good. The indoor pool was also enjoyable.

• Stayed: September 2013
Beth B, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Hattiesburg, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2013

We are so happy that you chose the Fairfield Inn & Suites in Hattiesburg, MS as your overnight stay on your trip to Florida! Using Trip Advisor is a great way to let us know that you enjoyed our comfortable, clean rooms, complimentary hot breakfast and our indoor pool. Guest satisfaction is what we strive for! We invite you to stay with us again when traveling through!

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Thank you Fairfield Inn by Marriott in Hattiesburg MS for a great stay. My kids and I enjoyed the pool. We all enjoyed the breakfast. Will definately stay again if ever in the Hattiesburg area. Thanks so much.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Beth B, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Hattiesburg, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2013

The staff and management here at the Fairfield are pleased to hear that your family enjoyed your stay, from the heated, indoor pool for the kids to the complimentary breakfast. We have improved our breakfast food choices to include hot items for our travelers such as yourself. We are happy to know that we met your expectations and hope your family will choose to stay at the Fairfield if you are in Hattiesburg, MS again in the future!

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Kinda hard to find unless you know where it is. The hotel is on the service road behind other hotels. Nice and clean. Friendly front counter. Free good quality breakfast. We actually were accidentally locked out while on the pool patio. But, luckily there was an unlocked gate to exit. We'll stay again....

Room Tip: Ours was down the hall from the elevators. Once the kids quit running in the hall, all was quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Beth B, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Hattiesburg, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2013

Thanks for your favorable response on Trip Advisor! The staff at the Fairfield in Hattiesburg, MS are pleased to know your visit was enjoyable and value your suggestions as to how we can improve our services to our guests. I assure you, we are working to make driving directions easier to follow. We are also pleased that you enjoyed the variety of breakfast choices available on our complimentary breakfast bar! Thanks for choosing the Fairfield!

Reviewed July 22, 2013

I've stayed at this property TWICE in the past two weeks. The staff--on every shift--could not have been more welcoming and accommodating!

I was surprised, but even the housekeeping staff was exceptionally accommodating--even to the point of as I was leaving my room, walking down the hall with my luggage to check-out--of the housekeepers said, "Come back to see us...and be careful on your return home!"

Then, as I was walking down the corridor on the first floor, heading to my car, another housekeeper waved and gave me a big smile, "When are you coming back to see us?"

I don't know, but that's just not my typical hotel stay. To me, it shouted EXCELLENT management and teamwork, with every person on staff understanding that the business thrives on how customers "feel" about their experience. FIVE STARS ***** for an exceptional management and staff!

The rooms were standard Marriot Fare with comfortable beds, mini-fridges, (and microwaves in one of the rooms I stayed in).

The location is close to USM, shopping, restaurants, churches and schools. It's excellent for the business traveler...and also families who are passing through on their way to New Orleans (less than two-hours away)...or those headed for Mississippi's Gulf Coast.

The indoor pool seemed quite active with families--and looked like fun, if I hadn't been so busy.

All in all, this is a very good, very clean, very safe and convenient hotel, run by a caring manager and staff who know the TRUE MEANING of Southern Hospitality!

Room Tip: I enjoyed my stays on the second and third floors. Quiet and lots of room to spread-out and work...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank AlongTheJourney

"Five Stars" is a fabulous compliment to our staff and hotel here at the Fairfield! We are constantly striving to exceed expectations and are thrilled that we met yours! The staff care about each and every guest who walks through our doors. Our goal is to provide the most enjoyable visit possible. Thank you for your response on Trip Advisor and we hope you will choose to stay with us if in the Hattiesburg, MS area again!

Reviewed July 16, 2013

We stayed the night here while in town for a soccer tournament. The hotel met our needs. It was clean and had a fridge available in the room, which was nice to keep drinks in.

Hotel is centrally located and easy to access. Near a lot of good restaurants.

My only issue with the stay (which wasn't the hotels issue) is that while at the pool we ran across some very rude guests.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for choosing to visit the Fairfield and for your response on Trip Advisor! We are pleased to know that we met your needs and you enjoyed the amenities provided in our guest rooms. Your feedback means a lot to us. Please stay with us again if in this area in the future!