Fairfield Inn & Suites Hattiesburg
$94
$67
$92
$92
Sleep Inn & Suites(Hattiesburg)
$88
SleepInn
Econo Lodge - Hattiesburg / Highway 49 N.(Hattiesburg)(Great Value!)
$61
EconoLodge
Days Inn by Wyndham Hattiesburg MS(Hattiesburg)(Great Value!)
$60
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $67/night.

$119
Courtyard Hattiesburg(Hattiesburg)
$129
$131
Hotelpower.com
All reviewsindoor poolblackout shadesthe general managernice lobby areamid range hotelsmall gymnext morningroom was cleanworking orderbased on reviewsstayed two nightswireless interneta great nights sleepaverage staythird floorwould definitely stay here againbreakfast bar
Reviewed January 11, 2013

A handful of us came to Hattiesburg (from OKC)for a wedding and it was a whirlwind of a trip. Kathy at the front desk was AMAZING. She assisted in getting us checked in early so that we could rest after the long trip & with a couple additional hiccups we encountered along the way. The hospitality in MS did not disappoint!

Thank you- we would absolutely stay here again!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Beth B, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Hattiesburg, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2013

Your review for the Fairfield Inn & Suites in Hattiesburg, MS is just what we like to hear from our guests because it lets us know that we are meeting their needs! Our staff strives to help by addressing each and every particular need. I have informed them of your compliments and we are happy that you will choose our hotel if you are in the area in the future. Thanks for using Trip Advisor to post such positive comments!

Reviewed January 9, 2013

I stayed at this Fairfield Inn on my way through town on 12/28/12. It was perfect for a quick trip. The hotel was clean and well maintained, overall, but the bathroom could use some updating. It didn't appear that the shower and tub had been re-caulked in quite some time. It was clean but just little things like that couldn't hurt. It was quiet though and the bed was very comfortable, I slept great.

Upon my arrival, I was greeted by Esther at the front desk. She couldn't have been more friendly, helpful and professional. She informed me that I was the 'guest of the day' (due to being a Marriott member (I recommend that you become one if you aren't) and I was upgraded to a suite. After driving for hours in storms, this was a pleasant surprise. I also called to ask about cabs in the area, once I was in my room, and again, Esther was extremely helpful.

This hotel is located off of Hardy, a very busy street in Hattiesburg, so there are a lot of dining options to choose from. I decided on (based on Esther's recommendation) a place across the street called Tabella's. The food was very good and the staff was friendly & efficient. So if you're looking for somewhere to grab some dinner, I recommend this place if you don't want to venture out too far.

I think my only complaint is trying to get to the hotel from Hardy St. when you're coming from the direction of I-59. The left turn lane was very backed up and it takes forever to get through it. Once you turn left, you need to go IMMEDIATELY left again or you've passed it. This was a little difficult to see at night, in the rain. No fault of the hotels, I'm just stating that Hardy at 40th Ave. is a very busy intersection.

I would definitely stay here again and am thankful for the hospitality of the staff.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank MBCMemphis

It was great of you to write such a satisfactory review on Trip Advisor about your experience at the Fairfield Inn & Suites! It sounds like our staff was able to accommodate you with an upgrade, which is available for Marriott Rewards Members when available and help you with several other needs while in Hattiesburg. We are happy that guests want to sample our local cuisine and that we can provide suggestions along that line. Thank you for choosing Fairfield and we hope that you choose us again when traveling!

Reviewed January 1, 2013

My son and I stopped at this Fairfield on the way to New Orleans for the Sugar Bowl. I had reserved the room with points. The hotel was easy to find off I-59. The employees that we met were courteous and seemed proud of their job. The room was clean and was a typical Fairfield Inn room. It had a microwave and refrigerator. The breakfast was typical and the breakfast items were well stocked. The only negative was the room still had the old 4:3 analog style TV. Time for an update there. Also the exterior glass of the windows needed a good cleaning. There was a dirt film on it. This hotel is very convenient to the University of Southern Mississippi. I would stay at this hotel again primarily because of the hospitality of the employees.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank CardFanDubG

Thank you very much for taking the time on Trip Advisor to let us know that your experience at our hotel was not only conveniently located for the ballgame but that we met your expectations! I have told our staff about your complimentary statements about their hospitality and are glad you enjoyed the breakfast array of foods. We invite you to stay with us again if you are in the Hattiesburg area!

Reviewed December 28, 2012

Best thing to do if you are needing to stay in Hattiesburg is to get the Miss./La. Coupon booklet which is available at most gas stations in these two states. The savings is substantial...and this is why I gave it a four rating. Plus I get my Marriott points.
Our room was clean and well stocked..has a microwave and small fridge. Premium movie channel ...showtime is available (no charge)

Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Beth B, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Hattiesburg, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2013

Thank you for letting us know about your satisfaction with our hotel and services by posting on Trip Advisor. It seems that we met all your expectations, which is our goal for our guests! We hope to serve you again in the future by providing the same pleasant accommocations!

Reviewed December 24, 2012

There was nothing really bad about the hotel, it just was not a good stay. We could not get the room to cool down, so we were hot all night. The shower had a lot of mildew in it so it just did not feel clean. We paid $10 more for a bigger room which was nice for our baby. The thing that really upset me is that when we checked in the guy helping us told us breakfast was at 6:30. We got the baby up and planned for that. We go downstairs and some stuff is out, but the fridge is locked. We notice the sign says that breakfast does not start until 7 am. My husband asks the person at the front desk and they say, sorry you have to eat what is available. The breakfast person has the key and they don't come in until 7. I guess I just found that very hard to believe, what if the breakfast person gets sick? I did not like the value for the money and will not stay again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Beth B, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Hattiesburg, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2012

I'm glad you close to stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites and thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor. We are sorry to hear of the problems with your room but will bring those things to the attention of our housekeeping staff. We strive for excellence and hope you will give us another chance to correct those things that were in error.