All reviews ms area hot items safe area house keeping yogurt pleasant stay bed was comfortable staff was friendly would stay here again josh outback bathtub motel toiletries microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed November 29, 2018

Quick.friendly check in. Room immaculate and beautifully appointed. Bed comfy. Shower got a 10. Safe area. Breakfast had a cheesy egg thing which I had not seen before that was good.very good experience and I'm picky. No complaints

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed November 1, 2018 via mobile

Located near plenty of conveniences. Nice staff. Continental Breakfast. Room seemed nice, just a couple of concerns: ceiling patches from previous roof/water leak, but ceiling patching was occasionally falling off ceiling (can be seen in ceiling light), exposed wiring from ceiling and some black marks on walls near patched leak.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 26, 2018

This hotel is filthy, musky, smoked filled Room. The front desk agent was a agent from Hell !! I don't have a name to provide but, it was around 10:30 am Tuesday Oct. 23 Called her 5 times, she put me on hold 5 times, cursed at me and hung up after I attempted to ask her questions about the property! She wouldn't give her name or tell me names of Manager or owners. We stayed there as a group. I wouldn't recommend this property to anyone !! All third party vendors remove them from your list !!! I would hate to see how they handle a crisis if, you cant them to talk to you about general stuff.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed October 21, 2018

This was the filthiest hotel we have ever stayed in. There was dust, ring around the tub filthy bathroom and room. Our children's feet were actually black just walking on the carpet. It is extremely hard to even find on e nice thing to say about this hotel and our stay. Avoid staying here at all costs. We will never stay in this filthy hotel again.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed September 10, 2018

Outside of hotel is very nice and clean. This is the third time in 2 months I have stayed here. Rooms are very dirty. Nasty .. The carpet in each room was stained very bad. This past weekend the room was stained and fridge was left dirty. The bathroom had a big rust stain around drain. I killed 2 roaches.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
AustinM1212, Manager at Red Lion Inn & Suites Hattiesburg, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2018

Thanks for your kind feedback. Really Appreciate it and sorry for the problem you face.