“McDonald's Drive Thru”

Ranked #186 of 259 Restaurants in Hattiesburg
Hattiesburg, Mississippi
“McDonald's Drive Thru”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

I love McDonald's. The drive thru was a little slow on my last visit. I still will continue to eat at McDonald's every chance I get. The prices are a great value. My order was fixed correctly.

Visited April 2013

Laurel, Mississippi
“We Go to McDonalds Very Often”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

I should own stock in McDonald's. Sometimes I wonder why, and then I just get in line for the drive through. The kids love it. I love the Senior Coffee discount and there you go. I should own stock in McDonald's. Check out the new Collins location, but don't stop if they have buses there. It's a smaller crew and they're just getting used to serving.

Visited November 2012
Fort Smith, Arkansas
“Great Tea”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

Staff was friendly , the sweet tea was great , cheeseburgers were good , fries were like any other mickey d's

• Visited August 2012
Slidell, Louisiana
“Our dinner at McDonalds”
Reviewed March 26, 2012

We were impressed with the cleanliness of the McDonald we dined at. We also thought the service was very good

Visited March 2012