“Great beer selection”

Ranked #9 of 264 Restaurants in Hattiesburg
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed March 4, 2013

We went here because it was rated highly as a brewery pub. We were not disappointed. The beer selection was outstanding. Bar staff was very helpful, letting us taste several different beers and giving us before we ordered. Food was very tasty, we had the burgers.

1  Thank TravelingBuster
There are newer reviews for Keg and Barrel

Reviewed December 20, 2012

Restaurant appears to be a old house turned in to a cool restaurant. Food was great and had a very cool atmosphere with indoor and outdoor seating.

1  Thank MStravel2008
Reviewed November 24, 2012

Great food, recommend the burgers as well as chicken and waffles. Nice outdoor seating. Best selection of beer in town. Good social outing for friends. Staff is very friendly; service is great.

1  Thank Terry T
Reviewed September 26, 2012

We ate (and drank) at Keg and Barrel with family tonight. The beer selection was amazing, featuring a LOT of draft beer many from southern microbrews. Food selection is variend and well done. And the service was great. The biggerst issue I had was finding someone to drive me home after sampling the beer.

1  Thank MarneMP
Reviewed September 15, 2012 via mobile

Nice outdoor covered area, where dogs are welcome. I brought my dog, had a wonderful fresh meal, huge portions. I am a wine drinker, this place is renowned for beers, but they accommodated me. Great service and quality food. Not just for frat boys.

1  Thank ATKB