WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #23 of 38 Hotels in Hattiesburg
New Orleans
“The room had issues”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2009

The Hotel seams clean and new from the outside but it shows it age once you get to your room. The front desk staff was average. The interor hallways were clean and well-lit. The room was seemingly clean but, upon further inspection, turned out to be a health hazard. As my picture shows, there were mold spores growing in the air conditioner's vents. The bathroom floor was very greasey. The rooms double pained windows were foged. Overall, I wished I had just stayed at my regular hotel in Hattiesburg.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2009

On our way to Florida we stopped at this hotel. In my opinion this is the best bang for your buck!! Clean looking hotel, inside and out. Our room was very accomodating. The rooms feature a microwave and refrigerator (which usually costs extra), clean and comfortable beds, and made our travel that much more relaxing. The staff was very polite and helpful. The breakfast was satisfactory. I would stay there again and would highly recommend it to anyone!! Especially if your a family on a budget like us!!

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with family
Harrison, AR
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2009

After having to change hotels because of dirty, buggy room, we were glad to find a room here. The hotel doesn't have a pool which is something my family wanted, but were willing to sacrifice in order to have air conditioning that worked and a clean bed. The breakfast was pretty good. Had a waffle maker to make your own waffles. This was a stop over night on the way to the beach. Decided the pool wasn't a big deal.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with family
Minneapolis, MN
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2009

I thought this hotel was excellent. Clean, comfortable, safe and convenient. It's nothing fancy but I don't need fancy. I would definately stay here again and would highly recommend it.

• Stayed May 2009
Texas
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2009

My husband travels with his job. We stay at the Choice Hotel Chain about 55% of the time. When booking this hotel I was concerned after reading the reviews but was surprised to see upon entering the lobby and entry way were clean. The young man at the desk was very helpful, the room was clean, the closet was too small for the hangers…but it was alright for the money. Then came the morning…..we went to the breakfast area for coffee and the free “Continental breakfast”, it was nasty, dirty, cold coffee, warm milk, spills on the floor, tables not cleaned, cereal empty…we decided to go across the street and buy breakfast and coffee, on the way out we stopped at the desk and told the agent the breakfast area needed attended to and left. We returned after breakfast and everything was the same… we went down the street and checked into the Comfort Inn and they were great… We checked out to the Quality Inn and into the Comfort Inn for the remaining 6 days.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Travelers are raving about these Hattiesburg hotels

MO
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2008

Worst hotel I have ever stayed at. My husband and I were on our way home after driving all day, this just happened to be one we could get to off the busy highway at night. We were very tired so I did not examine the room like I should have. Both bedspreads had cigarette burns in them. The remote did not work. Drawer in night stand had black peices of something in it. After a nights sleep ( the pillows were great) the bathroom was what did me in. The bath mat was filthy, the shower had hairs on the walls. Just gross.
The man at the desk, in front of the 100% satisfaction sign, did not care at all about out experience, in fact he lied to me about his name! Not even a sorry 'bout that. We were offered 25% off our next stay, but that is NOT going to happen! My advice is keep on truckin past Quality Inn.

• Liked — the pillows
  • Disliked — everything else
  • Stayed October 2008, traveled as a couple
      Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
AUBGH
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2008

I do not know what to make of the room. Bathroom was dirty, cracks all in the walls. Killed three spiders coming from behind the bed. This hotel is probably one of the older ones that I saw while traveling around Hattiesburg. Do not know why this is rated so high. Was traveling with two other people and they had problems with their rooms as well.

• Stayed October 2008, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
      Check in / front desk
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)