“Good food but nothing really remarkable.”
Review of Sweet Peppers Deli

Sweet Peppers Deli
Ranked #125 of 255 Restaurants in Hattiesburg
Cuisines: Soups, Delicatessen, Healthy
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Life is SWEET at Sweet Peppers Deli! Enjoy delicious sandwiches, soups, salads, flatbreads, paninis, potatoes and desserts! Catering and boxed lunches available. Order online and download our Sweet Peppers Deli app!
Peoria, Illinois
“Good food but nothing really remarkable.”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

This is, as it sounds, a deli style establishment. This restaurant has a good atmosphere but that is all I personally thought it had that was memorable. The food was at reasonable prices but was not all that remarkable. I wouldn't either recommend nor try to dissuade anyone from visiting this restaurant. The service, food and prices were all pretty descent but nothing really stood out to me about this place other than the decor/atmosphere.

• Visited July 2012

Hattiesburg, MS
“Wish they would answer the phone at lunch”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

I am not sure why you have to go orders if you don't answer the phone. I watched the staff let it ring, pick it up, and then hang it up without taking an order before leaving it off the hook. If I owned this restaurant, I might figure out a way to monitor this activity as it is costing them business.

• Visited February 2013
Hattiesburg, Mississippi
“2 locations and I'm not sure which is better.”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

I've been laboring this review for a couple days. There are 2 locations in Hattiesburg and I'm not sure which is better. It was once an easy choice - BUT - they have become pretty much the same. The troubling part is I'm not sure for the better. I once would have said very good food and now it's more to average. Sometimes when I eat in and it's great. Then I'll go by and wonder What? It has become kind of inconsistantly so-so. I wish I could put my finger on a problem.

• Visited October 2012
Hattiesburg
“Counter service & tasty deserts”
Reviewed July 4, 2012 via mobile

Order the chicken salad sandwich on a croissant. Good potato salad too. Love deserts there can be loud. Very open floor plan & no privacy.

purvis ms
“pepper”
Reviewed March 7, 2012

i love there food it great sever. it always goog everytime i go over there to eat