“Solid choice”

Crescent City Grill
Ranked #1 of 255 Restaurants in Hattiesburg
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Cajun & Creole
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Bar scene, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Solid choice”
Reviewed May 29, 2014 via mobile

Food was well prepared. The Bayou plate was good and I would recommend it with mahi mahi. Service was on par with the pricing.

Norman, Oklahoma
“Crawfish Menu”
Reviewed May 26, 2014

Crescent City Grill is consistently awesome - and this visit was no different. We try to go at least once during crawfish season as their special crawfish menu usually has some great options, and we chose from those today. I had a crawfish calzone - crawfish, shrimp, jalapenos, and carmelized onions in a pie crust sort of shell, topped with remoulade sauce and spicy creamed spinach. It was awesome! My wife had the beast bayou po-boy and it was excellent as well. For dessert we shared a banana praline dream - which was a sort of fried homemade ice cream coated with pralines and topped with chocolate and caramel sauce and whipped cream. Very, very good. All in all a great lunch experience.

• Visited May 2014
Hattiesburg, Mississippi
“Great service...but not from our waitress.”
Reviewed May 1, 2014

I visited Crescent City Grill for the first time about a week ago. The food and the atmosphere was great! The only problem was our sever. She didn't give us the customer service that I expected. She didn't even give us the right drinks. She was so disconnected that I don't even remember her name. In her absence there was a waiter named Tony that tended to us. We didn't even ask him for anything. He predicted out needs and happily helped us. The next time I go to Crescent City I will ask for him specifically.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank KCB1002
Jayess, Mississippi
“Great Food”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

This is always a great choice. The seafood crepes are my favorite. A little cream cheese sweet with seafood, over wild rice.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Kara M
Oregon, IL
“A Must Stop if you are in Hattiesburg”
Reviewed April 22, 2014

The clerk at our hotel suggested Crescent City when we came to town for a quick trip. It doesn't look like much from the outside, but let me tell you it is beautiful inside. The service and food were great. They have 52 beers to choose from.

• Visited April 2014