“Great find in an unexpected location!”

Crescent City Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Crescent City Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 262 Restaurants in Hattiesburg
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Birmingham, AL
“Great find in an unexpected location!”
Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

Dillon was awesome. The atmosphere was very personable. The service was perfect. The food was pretty heavy, but I guess Cajuns know this. I had the crab extravaganza and it was really filling and tasty. I would probably get the catch of the day and the crab stuffed shrimp if I was gonna do it again. Those were the best parts. I agree. Best place in Hattiesburg. Bring a tums for after though!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank D P

Louisiana
“The waitress gave some great recommendations”
Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

My husband had come here on a motorcycle group trip so we decided to stop in on our way through. The hostess greeted us and we were sat right away. Our waitress was patient and helpful. We had lots of questions about the menu and the August crab menu. She recommended the crab extravaganza and the crabizlla to split between the three of us and added the crab and avocado salad and the crab bread appetizers. My favorite was the soft shell crab, the Maui Maui fish and the stuff shrimp. The butter sauce on the soft shell crab really made the crab different. The Maui had a great char and super flavor. And the stuffed shrimp had some lemon flavor ingredient that changed from the over breaded type I have had at other restaurants. The bathrooms we clean. The food came out hot and was delivered to out table quickly. Refills on our drinks were always topped off. Britney was one of the best waitresses I have had before. Even tho we were very stuffed we took dessert to go. We live over an hour away so we won't be here often, but its a gem in my pocket if we want a road trip for super food and awesome service. I forgot to take pics of the food it looked so good we dug in right away. Next time I will remember, I hope!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank cataws
“Offers the style of New Orleans cuisine with a unique flavor of its own”
Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

This place feels like a locals hangout. The crowd was pleasant, the booth was comfortable, and the lighting was soothing. We loved the fried green tomato appetizer and the white chocolate bread pudding. The white chocolate bread pudding had a almost custard like texture. The sensation starter salad was also very good; it came with a wonderful piece of French bread that was dipped in butter and Parmesan. I would recommend this place to a friend.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Vestlouisiana
“Closed!”
Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

Second time this trip we have managed to choose a rest
aurant off trip advisor only to find it closed!

Visited August 2013
Weston, West Virginia
“My all-time favorite place to eat, really!!!”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

I have been lucky enough to eat at Crescent City for 20 +years! It really is my favorite place to eat in the US. If you are in Hattiesburg, MS, Crescent City is a must. The food is always wonderful and the people who work in CC are more than pleasant. It is consistently a top notch restaurant. We have had nearly everything on the menu; but no matter what you choose, you will not be disappointed. Go and enjoy my favorite place. It just might become yours too.

• Visited July 2013