“Delicious food at a good price.”

Crescent City Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Crescent City Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 258 Restaurants in Hattiesburg
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Seabrook, New Hampshire
“Delicious food at a good price.”
Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

After driving 700 miles my husband and I were looking forward to a good meal. We found it here! We had crab cakes with Orleans sauce. The sauce had tender shrimp and mushrooms in a light creole sauce. Best meal we've had in a long time. The service was outstanding. You MUST try dining here.

• Visited May 2013

Brownsburg, Indiana
“Great seafood in a fun atmosphere”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

I had mahi mahi which was on the fresh fish list for the day I visited. It had a wonderful flavor and was perfectly cooked. My server was very attentive, and for the price, I felt like I got a great meal. Highly recommended.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Bret H
Nashville, Tennessee
“Still wonderful!”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

We moved from the area 2 years ago and we were very excited to come back to town and eat at Crescent City, since they had their seasonal crawfish menu! We enjoyed our meal very much! I LOVE the Mardi Gras Pasta and my husband had a NY Strip Carpet Bagger. They were amazing! Our server had a great memory and we had a terrific experience. Miss having CCG as an option!

• Visited May 2013
Birmingham, AL
“Nice place with good service...Food depends on what you order”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Had heard a lot about the place so stopped in for dinner. The atmosphere is pretty cool. We were a group of six. The service was quick for a Saturday night. Drinks pretty expensive, but for the type of place not surprising. The food quality depended on what you ordered. I love crawfish etouffee, but honestly, it was basically a gooey mess poured over under cooked rice. Lots of little crawfish, but I didn't even eat it all. Wife had the baked eggplant and loved it ! The others liked their choices.

• Visited April 2013
Hattiesburg, Mississippi
“pretty good”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

did not like having to pay a fee for a to go order and an automatically being charged for the tip. Went there twice, food was good but will not go back because of that.

Visited April 2013