“Delish!!”

Crescent City Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Crescent City Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 267 Restaurants in Hattiesburg
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed October 9, 2012

We were driving through and stopped by based on the reviews. We were not disappointed! All three of our meals were quite tasty. My husband had a fully dressed poboy, my mother had oyster bisque and an oyster poboy, and I had the winning dish-Seafood Enchilada. If I could have licked my plate I would have. It was so good that I wanted to ask for seconds.

The restaurant was clean and the service was great. We will make a point to stop by again.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

The food was delicious and the service was excellent. We ate lunch here on our way through town. We stopped because of other good reviews and we were not disappointed. I had bisque and a po-boy. My daughter had a cajun burrito. Next visit that will be my choice.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

I was in town for a conference and wanted a nice dinner. This place did not disappoint. The food was great and the staff was friendly. I would definitely stop here again.

Reviewed September 26, 2012 via mobile

This is one of my favorites in Hattiesburg - consistently excellent. Seafood is a large part of their menu, but menu selections are plenty broad to satisfy most everyone. Always enjoyable!

Reviewed September 18, 2012 via mobile

This place in out of the way Hattiesburg MS (unless you are FROM here!) Is pretty good.........imaginitive menu items with lots of specials. The Po Boys could be better, though. But I try to stop here whenever I am in Town...........they do a pretty nice job and by the way LOTS of drink specials which are similar to the Top Shelf ones found in New Orleans!