“Very good dinner”

Mon, 5/20
8:00 PM
Ranked #14 of 316 Restaurants in Hattiesburg
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

If this was a true spring day and I wish I was actually sitting at the patio. But it was bit colder so I sat inside but kept looking at the beautiful outdoor patio set up for guests. The place is beautiful.

Ms. Madison was the bartender. She was super busy but she did get my drinks and my food, she was very attentive to all customers. I loved the food and my cocktails. I ate the catfish and the potato cake and cheesecake.

Highly recommend it

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed March 22, 2018 via mobile

Great service by Eli. He was so friendly, knew the menu very well, and was a spectacular server. My shrimp alfredo was super! The gumbo was really good too. My wife had the bison burger and she loved that too. The cheesecake dessert was excellent. Very nice ambiance to the restaurant. It’s my favorite restaurant in Hattiesburg!!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed February 10, 2018 via mobile

Our server was very friendly, but mostly absent. It took 15-20 minutes to get our appetizer of Debris Fries. They were amazing once we got them, though. Our entrees, a shrimp alfredo and a steak with mashed potatoes, took over a half an hour. The manager came and apologized for our wait about 10 minutes before they came out. They were delicious and cooked to perfection, BUT on my husband's 3rd bite or so of mashed potatoes, he found a sizable piece of what we thought was a vinyl glove. When the manager came to the table, he used his bare fingers to pick it up off my husband's plate and took it back to the kitchen. He came back and said it was a piece of plastic bag and apologized. We had to chase our server down to pay our bill which had no discount whatsoever. We didn't want something for nothing, but if the manager has to visit the table for two separate issues, the wait for food was so long, and there was ACTUAL debris in the food, it's pretty pretentious to charge the kinds of prices on their menu.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed February 5, 2018

We hosted a private event at this location. They had the room set up for us away from the rest of the restaurant. Very nice and Quiet. Didn't have the menus ready when we arrived. However, they corrected that very quickly and our clients didn't have to wait very long. Once the orders started, the 3 courses flowed out perfectly while we presented to our clients over the next hour. I only had the Fried chicken, however it was AMAZING.
The blackened Red fish seemed to be a hit with others. The bread-pudding closed the lunch and it was very well received. I didn't have any personally. But our clients seemed to really enjoy it.
Would use this venue again for sure

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed January 3, 2018

We recently had a great dinner at Patio 44. We sat outside even though it was a little chilly. The fireplace and warmers kept us comfortable.

I had the apple glazed pork chop, and it was excellent. Very moist and flavorful. My daughter had the crawfish etouffee, and said it was as good as any she had in New Orleans. Our server was personable and knowledgeable. The best meal we have had in Hattiesburg.

Date of visit: December 2017