All reviews front desk indoor pool great hotel stay at this hotel again breakfast staff fitness center hot tub business trip restaurants and shopping excellent customer service room was clean up to date hot breakfast staff was very friendly free breakfast would definitely stay here again one night stay
Selected filters
Reviewed June 4, 2019 via mobile

At checkin, Shana had a welcoming smile that assured me that this hotel would be refreshing. Several hours later, she sent me to see Ross at the bar. He had a great Chardonnay recommendation , La Crema. Besides the great checkin and wonderful wine, Ross and Shana both made me feel like I was “at home” and that is hard to find! This hotel is very clean and comfy and I have high standards for hotels and I have nothing but high remarks about Hattiesburg!

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Frank J, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hattiesburg, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2019

Thank you very much for your kind words. I am elated to know that you had a great experience while staying here. We work hard to try to make sure each and every guest has a great stay. See you next time.

Reviewed June 3, 2019

Easy location from Route 59 with plenty of restaurants for dinner close by. Front desk service was very helpful. Room was clean. Tub in bathroom. Pillows could be improved. Indoor pool on first floor. No onsite breakfast. Overall, very comfortable.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Frank J, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hattiesburg, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2019

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. I appreciate your comments and we will definitely take them into consideration and make some changes.

Reviewed May 30, 2019

We were disappointed with customer service upon arrival. When we arrived at front desk, we realize breakfast was not included and asked to add to our one night stay, expecting a rate difference, but was told reservation could not be changed after she checked us in. We were very tired from traveling and we’re very disappointed at this Hilton’s customer service.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you.

Reviewed May 19, 2019

Don’t expect Hilton service from this hotel. Shower handle fell off when we tried to use it. Hotel room had pull wrappers left from previous guests. Lobby coffee containers were empty, while breakfast worker was on her phone in lobby.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Frank J, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hattiesburg, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2019

Thank you for your comments. I truly appreciate your honest feelings concerning your stay with us. We will make it right!

Reviewed May 15, 2019

Checked in around 9pm after a long drive and air conditioner was not working. Called maintenance and still no fix. 0900 next morning housekeeper banged on door trying to clean room, and again at 1000.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for giving our property a try. I see that we did not live up to our mission and expectations to you as our guest. We honor our pledge to make it right and I sincerely apologize for the issues. I will use your comments to better prepare the team to make sure that everyone has a great stay.