All reviews front desk great hotel indoor pool stay at this hotel again breakfast staff fitness center hot tub business trip excellent customer service restaurants and shopping clean hotel up to date hot breakfast staff was very friendly free breakfast would definitely stay here again one night stay
Selected filters
Reviewed March 1, 2019

Wonderful location beautiful entrance covered pool and hot tub and rooms with jacuzzi tubs in the room and decent prices. Plenty of restaurants surrounding the area and places to shop with a Walmart within a mile

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Frank J, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hattiesburg, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of the proeprty. We have a little something for everyone. We will see you next time.

Reviewed February 20, 2019 via mobile

I stayed at this property and the only thing that makes it worth staying at it some of the staff mainly Ross at the bar. Remy, Reggie, and Connie were also good. The property is quite run down compared to the many Hilton Garden Inn’s that I’ve stayed at. The jacuzzi doesn’t work, they have no POS at the bar to accept credit cards. I extended a couple of times due to work in the area but when I went to extend this morning I had the extreme displeasure of dealing with the front desk manager who was neither helpful nor did he care at all. He had nothing available and yet I found availability at this property for the time I wanted to extend. This manager really sucks as a person and acts as though he learned management from a mail order course. Really the only thing worth coming for is the bar, there are two Hilton properties nearby that are much nicer.

Date of stay: February 2019

Thank you for sharing your feelings. I am glad to know that you enjoyed the Food and beverage offered.

Reviewed February 18, 2019

Check in was quick and easy, hotel experience was very nice and clean. Our rooms were clean and well maintained. The kids enjoyed the indoor pool, it was clean and well kept. Overall we had a great stay. We didn't eat breakfast, the price was steep so we felt we could get breakfast elsewhere cheaper. Hotel is close to many restaurants and shopping.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for the review. If you need us again we are here for you.

Reviewed February 13, 2019

I booked a block of rooms for a business meeting. Ms. Sandra was excellent to work with on getting my group set up for a room. We even had a need to use their conference room for a short briefing before we left for a business tour for the day. This is the second time I've coordinated a group that I have gotten to participate. The rooms were very nice and clean! Bed was comfortable and the block-out shades on the window worked perfect!

Date of stay: February 2019

Thank you for choosing the property. We will conitnue to be here for you when you need us. Guaranteed!

Reviewed February 4, 2019

No towels in our room, only HAND towels. Walls thin.. could hear kids in hallway and baby crying. Asked for towels and it took forever to get them only to be told they had run out the night before (so they KNEW room didn't have towels) ... which was even more annoying.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Frank J, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hattiesburg, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2019

Thank you for staying with us. I sincerely apologize for the issues that you encoutnered while staying with us. I have issued a full refund for your stay in excess of the discount that was offered at the time of your departure. We value you as a guest and as an hhonorns member and stand by our commitment to you to "make it right". Please allow 48 hrs. for your refund to post. Thank you for communicating.