All reviews front desk indoor pool great hotel stay at this hotel again breakfast staff fitness center hot tub business trip restaurants and shopping excellent customer service room was clean up to date hot breakfast staff was very friendly free breakfast would definitely stay here again one night stay
Selected filters
Reviewed February 4, 2019

Everything was fine except the soap dish in the bath tub had a large amount of bar soap residue in it, which caused me to wonder if my room and the bath had been cleaned well. Maybe it was just an oversight?

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Frank J, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hattiesburg, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2019

Thank you for reviewing the property. We work had to ensure that each guests expereince with us is 100%. I see that this was not the case with your stay. I am passing along your comments to my room attendant team to make sure that this is taken care of and that no one experiences similar. Please stay with us again.

Reviewed January 29, 2019

I have stayed at this hotel in the past. That's why I made reservations to stay again. I know that this hotel is clean and the staff is friendly. I would stay at this hotel again. I recommend this hotel to anyone looking to book a hotel in the Hattiesburg area.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

We are pleased to have you with us again. We love having you here and thank you for writing a review of your experience with us. We look forward to your return and thank you again.

Reviewed January 24, 2019

This hotel is in a very central location. There are lots of stores and restaurants near it. They are in walking distance from the hotel. The 2 problems I had were- First, when I turned on the hair dryer it smelled like a hot, funky crotch. I literally gagged! Secondly, the internet was difficult to log on to.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Frank J, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hattiesburg, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of the proeprty. I am pleased that your stay was overall satisfactory. I sincrely apologize for the issue with the hairdryer. We have removed the unit and replaced it with a brand new one. Please stay with us again in the future so that we can make it right.

Reviewed January 22, 2019

A very nice hotel close to the interstate. Some issues with breakfast but overall no issues in the room, lobby, or common hours, Close to restaurants, shopping and a nice stopover for travellers. That is all.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Frank J, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hattiesburg, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2019

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. I appreciate your feedback concering the breakfast service. These comments are very importatn to us as we work toward daily perfection. I have passed them along to the appropriate managers and we will make sure to make adjsutments.

Reviewed January 20, 2019

The staff was friendly and efficient. Hotel lobby is beautiful. Breakfast was good. Fast getting checked in and out. The bed was very comfortable. I would probably take my own hair dryer. Would definitely stay here again in the future.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for staying with us. I am pelased to know that you had a great stay and enjoyed what we have to offer. If you comeback we will make sure to provide you with the same great service.