All reviews front desk great hotel indoor pool stay at this hotel again breakfast staff fitness center hot tub business trip excellent customer service restaurants and shopping clean hotel up to date hot breakfast staff was very friendly free breakfast would definitely stay here again one night stay
Selected filters
Reviewed January 29, 2019

I have stayed at this hotel in the past. That's why I made reservations to stay again. I know that this hotel is clean and the staff is friendly. I would stay at this hotel again. I recommend this hotel to anyone looking to book a hotel in the Hattiesburg area.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Frank J, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hattiesburg, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2019

We are pleased to have you with us again. We love having you here and thank you for writing a review of your experience with us. We look forward to your return and thank you again.

Reviewed January 24, 2019

This hotel is in a very central location. There are lots of stores and restaurants near it. They are in walking distance from the hotel. The 2 problems I had were- First, when I turned on the hair dryer it smelled like a hot, funky crotch. I literally gagged! Secondly, the internet was difficult to log on to.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Frank J, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hattiesburg, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of the proeprty. I am pleased that your stay was overall satisfactory. I sincrely apologize for the issue with the hairdryer. We have removed the unit and replaced it with a brand new one. Please stay with us again in the future so that we can make it right.

Reviewed January 22, 2019

A very nice hotel close to the interstate. Some issues with breakfast but overall no issues in the room, lobby, or common hours, Close to restaurants, shopping and a nice stopover for travellers. That is all.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Frank J, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hattiesburg, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2019

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. I appreciate your feedback concering the breakfast service. These comments are very importatn to us as we work toward daily perfection. I have passed them along to the appropriate managers and we will make sure to make adjsutments.

Reviewed January 20, 2019

The staff was friendly and efficient. Hotel lobby is beautiful. Breakfast was good. Fast getting checked in and out. The bed was very comfortable. I would probably take my own hair dryer. Would definitely stay here again in the future.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for staying with us. I am pelased to know that you had a great stay and enjoyed what we have to offer. If you comeback we will make sure to provide you with the same great service.

Reviewed January 8, 2019

We made a last minute pit stop on our way to Texas. The accommodations were very nice. The hotel staff was courteous and welcoming. The location was conveniently located right off the highway and close to restaurants and stores.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Frank J, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Hattiesburg, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2019

Thank you for stopping in. I am pleased to know that you had a great stay and noticed our southern hospitlaity. The next time you are in the area feel free to try us again. We love having you here!