“Going back home sweet home”

Hilton Garden Inn Hattiesburg
Ranked #4 of 34 Hotels in Hattiesburg
Reviewed February 19, 2014

We had a great stay during Valentine's weekend. The hotel was very nice and clean. We enjoyed being able to have breakfast outside because the weather was so pleasant. The staff was kind and friendly, some more than others. The lobby was inviting around the fireplace. The rooms were comfortable. We would definitely stay here again!

1  Thank Terita H

Reviewed February 13, 2014

Excellent quality, nothing like a good night sleep to face the next day of world madness. Will always choose Hilton if available. I have stayed at other hotels that have bad mattress's for sleeping, not Hilton.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank Kevin K
Reviewed February 12, 2014

I reserved 2 rooms for 3 and had no problems with the rooms. It was the noise from other occupants. On the last night of our stay, we could hear kids jumping on the bed screaming in the room next to us. I called the front desk to complain and the noise continued. We had to wear ear plugs to sleep that night.

2  Thank Daphne D
Reviewed February 5, 2014

Hampton Garden Inn was very helpful to me. They have a wonderful staff and try to accommodate your needs as they exist. Very comfortable quiet stay!!! I went with my daughter who is a senior in high school and she even said that it was one of the best experiences she has had!!! Great staff, comfortable rooms. #1 in my book!!!

3  Thank Tammie B
Reviewed February 3, 2014

Arrived early and was able to check in then. A big plus since my husband wanted to rest and use the complimentary wifi and I wanted to go shop at a nearby mall. Rooms were newly renovated with a microwave and refrigerator. Bed was pillow top comfortable. Breakfast buffet was very good and had make to order items. My pancakes were ready in minutes. Rooms were quiet. Housekeeping was quiet the next morning until we left at 11 a.m. Very considerate. We always stay here while we're in Hattiesburg.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank b b
Reviewed January 10, 2014

Recently stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn for business. Nice, clean, well located hotel with excellent customer service. The room was clean and well equipped for the business traveler. Plenty of outlets for laptops and devices. Nice big screen TV, frig and coffee maker. I did like the adjustable bed when I figured out how to use it!! It made the bed softer and much more comfortable. The hotel and halls were quiet and I was able to sleep relatively comfortably. One thing is they still have those small wall hung hair dryers and no make up mirror. Trying to put make up on was difficult leaning over the bathroom counter. They also did not have a safe in the room.
The customer service was excellent at this Hilton. From the evening reception desk staff to the morning breakfast wait staff, everyone always said hello and asked if you needed anything. Breakfast was good and you had your pick of fresh fruit to hot breakfast items. They also would cook to order breakfast food which I did not try.
One nice thing about the Hilton is water, coffee and tea are available in the lobby. One evening when I got off the elevator the smell of brownies was in the lobby hall, didn't have any though! They also have a pool and fitness center which I was unable to use but looked satisfactory.
All in all a nice place to stay and would recommend it.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank NP116
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Breakfast is very expensive for what you get. They were going through some changes when we were there so price was reduced $3 but even $6 is in my opinion a lot to pay for a bowl of fruit, coffee and juice.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple